want to figure out the chords of the song

Discussion in 'Guitar Tablature Discussion' started by tanhadil, Apr 29, 2005.

1. tanhadil

tanhadil New Member

i have written n composed a song.
    and ive tried hard n tabbed it too
    but i want to figure out the chords of the song
    u kno its like the tune came in my mind and i just wrot lyrics and it was done
    then i played with my guitar to tabb the song
    but i want to figure out the chords of the song
    which is giving me trouble
    anyone who can help me out with it ?

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

if u already know the lead guitaring of ur song..then i dont think therez any hassle..why dont u..upload ur song and let us all listen to it..m sure after listening to it only will any1 be able to help u sumhow!!...all the best

tahda!

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Try to figure out the basic progression for the song. Try to play the harmony of what you sing on guitar. Get the notes and figure out the key. You will know the basic chords in that key. Look for specific changes in the pitch. Obviously you wont be singing the whole song flat in one note. Mostly the singing would be flat for a while, then change and flat for while and then change. These flats would tell you the basic chord and look for the changes for the chord change. This is the ultimate basic. You can also break rules. Try this exercise yourself and let me know how it went. It's more fun to figure it yourself than somebody else telling you "You know that was C Minor" and you take it for granted.

4. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

i think if u upload the song here then it wud be better so we cud help u