want to buy - guitar tuner

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by gpt, Apr 26, 2010.

1. gpt

gpt New Member

need a guitar tuner
    something like korg , which has precise display ..
    pm me your offers

2. gamebore

gamebore New Member

hahaha... this ain't an auction site... lol. . .

search bajaoo.com or maybe ebay.in

Cheers.

3. gpt

gpt New Member

thanks for the advise kind sir ... i am so gratefully indebted to you , i am thanking you greatly for you heavenly counseling . i feel so indebted to you that i would jump off a cliff , fly back up , backflip twice and punch your balls. i would also have liked to present you with a token of my gratitude , but sadly i have no pussy pics with one liners copied fron random blogs

so moral of the story is : people here buy and sell ; if you dont like it go to hell

"reply if you have a tuner "

p.s. you an suck my balls as well

4. sumitcbrty

sumitcbrty New Member

Online tuner free and better than korg

I came across a onling guitar tuner which works same way as the korg does. It picks up sound through pickup input or microphone. Its accurate. I actually messed uo the tuning so much that I was not getting EADGBE in the electronic tuner. So bettre use this www{dot}seventhstring.com/tuner/tuner.html it also shows the exact frequency that should be matched. You can know the required frequency from www{dot}seventhstring.com/tuningfork/tuningfork.html just try this I bet you will love it. Plz reply if u found it useful. And do share it with others.

5. sumitcbrty

sumitcbrty New Member