Want electric guitar E.P and Jal rock n' roll and metal band use

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Orange Guitar, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

Want to get a electric guitar....i like music like E.P and Jal....rock n' roll and metal!!!!plz....need advise...urgent!

2. megadeth_rulz

megadeth_rulz New Member

give more detials like ur budget, ur playing level etc

3. Orange Guitar

intermediate n' pro....price is 18k-24k......plays like e.p, bryan adams and jal (also rock n' roll and rock!!)

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

orange how many u gonna buy man....dint u like just get an ibanez and are about to get a LP studio......

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^please dont mind saurabh but i dont think ibanez will be good for him considering the music he wants to play. (read: he listens to bryan adams and jal)

Get a gibson, epi or fender.

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

for either he should go for fen.......dont even think it matters what guitar u have when u r playin BA......
    but serioulsy man...orange.......u say ur a beginer/intermediate level guitarist...and u already got 3 guitars :p:

7. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

3 Guitars!! Wow!

8. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

9. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

i would consider ESP over Ibanez ANY FRICKING TIME! But right now im so ***ually addicted to MY Ibanez RG 7620 (7 string).

10. Orange Guitar

i got 2 electrics man.....i Ibanez Rg312 and now The Epiphone Lp "Studio" is arriving in 2 days! want to buy new Ibanez...not Satisfied with Rg312! got a Yamaha Acoustic 2!

11. jijo

jijo New Member

hey r u very rich or something , or plain crazy

12. Orange Guitar

not very rich...i hv waited 2 yrs to get LP....ibanez Rg series was gifted 2 me...i want 2 sell it...it's not gud.....and better watch wht u say....JIJO!!!! nice name! :)

13. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

practice and perfection

it does not matter u have LP or having jackson, its about your perfection, great musicians prefer ibanez, jackson, fender e.g. clapton, jimi hendrix, satch, steve, zakk etc but genuine musicians who r the pioneers like who have the habbit to b genius,e.g jimmy page, slash,steven etcand have indulge themselves into pure perfection uses Gibson series but it doesnot means getting a LP mean u r greatest its all about practice and perfection plus what kind of amps u uses and the pedal or processers used, a friend of mine in germany have yamahaEG112, still i have Yamaha pacifica, as well as ibanes JSseries guitars and they are great sounds great, now it has become fashion to have guitars like gibson LP or epiphone but guitarist hardly handles it properly.

14. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

What are u talking about. Jimi hendrix, satch, steve etc are geniuses in their own right.

Also,
    It is quite stupid to say that great musicians prefer ibanez, jackson, fender etc and a GENIUS prefers Gibson. Do not make assumptions :mad:

15. Orange Guitar

i want some info abt ibanez guitar....need help not info abt guitarist of every era!!!!!

16. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Great Musicians who are also Genius prefer not to play Guitar at all and treat themselves with lots of beer. :beer: Beer Rules :nw:

17. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

self possessed

i maen to say that vai, satch, hindrix are self possessed guitarists they dig out there own styles, and are the rock gods, while by genius i means the time when jimmy page, clapton jeff started the inovates the trend, i think the time when they started the only good brand was Gibson so the stuck to this never feel easy with other brand thats why thy still uses gibson for perfection.

18. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Jeff Beck, Clapton, Jimmy Page, Hendrix were all from the same era. Fender was very much alive at that time. Fender was a 50s guitar company whereas these artists you referred except Satch and Vai are all 60s guys. Infact Jeff Beck, Clapton, Page and Hendrix, all of them played Fender as well as Gibsons. Later Beck, Clapton and Hendrix went with Fender and Page went with Gibson. Hendrix was using a Gibson Les Paul in his same traditional "Ulta" style.

19. Orange Guitar

Hendrix was famous of Fender Strat....i need ahelp about Ibanez...i saw many rock bands (english and pakistani) buying that guitar....wanna play hard rock!!!!!

20. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

google it up!!!!!!!!