Want an electric guitar and an amp also

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by pranavjeswani, Dec 25, 2006.

1. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

Hey ppl help me out plz i have a budjet of arnd 11k i have to buy both. An electric guitar and an amp can u suggest me plz i am more into rock n metal

Thanx in advance

2. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

maybe you can try out the combo packs at bajaao.com...java strat and a 10w amp...but if you really want a good axe, wait and save for a while, get a good axe..like washburn , or yamaha...or if you prefer-ibanez,fender,kramer

3. yazi

yazi Banned

u can get a squier fender california strat for around 8k and put in another 3k for a marshall 10W amp and its yours

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^ that would be the best option i think. Those squires are pretty darn good.....you could also look for a second hand Ibanez and buy a new marshall , laney amp.

5. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

thanx a lot friends for helping me out

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

no problem...just tell us what you end up with! and post sound clips....(shit i forgot i owe u guys G7 clips heheh sorry)

7. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^Hell yeah, Its about time laney..........THE REVU :grin:

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

the discounted price is 8800/- ..you'll have less budget left for amp i.e, 2200/- :eek:: ..add some more and you'll get "Laney" araam se..but dont compromise on guitar atleast..and forget "Aria" guitars now that you're getting "Fender" at such a reasonable price!

+1

9. petermasc

petermasc New Member

hey i am selling my kustom sound cube 40 r for 3.7k u interested ,pm me.

10. rohit

rohit New Member

squire california start and laney or marshall amp will fit in your budget.

11. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

hey plz tell me one more thing my budget is 11 k only to buy an amp n a guitar but m more into leads so what to do which guitar to buy and the amp also plz help me

12. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

help me plz plz plz

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

go to bajaao.com and check out the Squire strat...about 8k ...then u could get a marshall amp or laney for another 3...and u got a good setup