Wanna Experience Heaven..please let me take five minutes of ur time..

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by I_Me_&_Guitar, Nov 10, 2007.

1. I_Me_&_Guitar

I_Me_&_Guitar New Member

HI all IGTians
    As Per my title.. I experienced heaven .. I felt like sharing it with all u music lovers
    Take note of the below song.. "Moongil Kaadugalae" from "Samurai".Last month(October) I had been to Vayanadu(near kerala border)for four days trip.......... I was a bit angry on my frnds for selecting this area when its already cold..... So for the first two days I wantedly got up late and just went out for shopping. But on the third day.. I got early because I heard some noise in such a way it was raining heavily, but it was not that.....near the resort were we stayed, was a beautiful falls.. I was able to see it from my terrace ...... immediately this flashed to my mind.. I like this song which I have mentioned above and the wordings of the song has only left me in dreams........ so I thought of making the dream come true and headed to the spot with my guitar .........alone....... when I took notice
    of the time it was 7.25........ in 5 minutes I reached the spot........and I played in water for sometimes and started playing this song.. where I felt the words come true........ especially when I played and sang the line ......."Salithu ponaen manidhanai irundhu........Parakka vaendum paravaiyai thirindhu" my eyes felt the moist of my emotions........ suddenly I felt something on my arms.. I stopped playing the guitar and pulled courage to see what was it.. "Amazing!!" A red and black butterfly.. I was surprised to see it sitting on me even after I took notice of it....... I smiled at it and I used my own lyrics and sang the last line as "mayilo, muyalo, en tholai thazhuvum vannapoochiai avaenoe"..... soon I saw variety of butterflies and hares and birds approaching me.......I was dooped into nature of vayanadu.....
    Believe me guys.. that was real heaven.........just immerse urself into the lyrics of the song and try to be urself for oneday in any....... I feel like kissing the feet of the lyricist and music director(Harris Jeyaraj)of this song.. who made me love myself..

Note:please some knows the proper lyrics of this song please let me know thank u all for ur time and patience

yours musically
    I_Me_&_Guitar

Song : Moongil kaadugalae
    Film : Saamurai
    Composer : Harris Jeyaraj
    Scale : Gm
    Raag : Keeravani

Pallavi ---------

Gm
    Moon gil kaa du ga lae
    G A# C C D CD

Cm DM
    Van du mu na gum paa dal ga lae
    C C C D# DC A# A# C A

Oara sigarangalil
    thanneer thuvaikum aruvigalae
    (Repeat first two lines)

Gm DM
    I yar kai tha yin ma di yil pi ran dhu
    A#A# G A# G G A# A# A GF# F#

Gm Cm
    Ep pa di va a zha i dha yam tho lain dhu
    A# A# G A# G G G A# A# D C C

Salithu ponaen manidhanai irundhu
    Parakka vaendum paravaiyai thirundhu
    (Repeat previous lines)

Gm Cm Gm Cm Cm
    Thi run dhu pa ran dhu pa ran dhuuuu
    A# C C A# C C A# C CD#DD#DCA#CD

Stanza ---------

Gm
    Se tru than nee ril
    D DA# A# A# A#

Cm DM
    Ma la rum si va ppu thaa ma rai yil
    A# A# A# C C C C A# C A

Gm
    Se rum va lar pa dhi lai
    D D A# A# A# A# A#

Cm DM
    Poo vin jee van va ral ki ra dhu
    D D DD# D# C A# A# C A

Vaerai aruththaalum
    marangal veruppai umizhvadhillai
    aruththa nadhiyin mel
    marangal aanandha poochoriyum
    (Repeat previous lines)

Gm Cm Gm
    Thaa ma rai poo vai maa rae noe
    A# C D D D D D# D

Gm Cm Gm
    Jen ma saa bal yan gal kaa nae noe
    D C A# CD D D D D# D

Maramai naanum maaraenoe
    En manidha piraviyil uiaenoe
    (Repeat previous lines)

DM Gm DM Cm
    Ma yi lo mu ya lo pa ru gum va n nam
    G A# A F# A G D# G F# D F#D#

Cm Gm DM
    Vel lai pa ni thu li aa vae noe
    C CD# D# D C A# A# A#C A

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Uhm no offence, me being an ignorant Delhi-ite :D, what language is that in???

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

He posted it in the Tamil Guitar tabs forum, surely that's a good clue.

4. I_Me_&_Guitar

I_Me_&_Guitar New Member

hi

thats in tamil language.... am sorry for not mentioning that in the title...
    anything else revert back..........

yours musically
    I_Me_&_Guitar