Wah Mod Info Required

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Feb 7, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    I recently won an original Vintage 1976 Thomas Organ Co. Crybaby Wah Pedal. It's stock and in great condition. Howoever I am planning to install True Bypass switches and some mods to improve mids making it more vocal and also to make the sweep uniform. I am looking at Analogman, Robert Keeley or Geoffrey Teese (Real McCoy) for modding it. It will cost me around $100, so I dont want to take chance with these mod guys. Any experience with these modders or any info about other Wah Pedal modders.

2. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

All of them + indyguitarist have a really good reputation, to be safe go with Robert keeley.

3. ronnieanand

I talked to Indyguitarist. He doesn't do on the vintage Wahs. He works on Vox 847, Dunlop GCB95.

4. Deadman2

Deadman2 New Member

Try Pedaldoc

Hi,

Try Pedaldoc. They modded my Vox 847 and it sounds great and they did it very quickly. Their site:

www.pedaldoc.com

They mostly sell kits for doing the mods yourself but you don´t lose anything for asking.

Hope that helps.

Paul

5. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^Dude chk the date on which this topic has been posted !!!

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lol...i love these sudden pop ups of old posts...they get me all excited and all

7. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^^lollollol

8. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

(0,o)
    ORLY?

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Fillet de Pomfret Orly ?

10. ronnieanand

The mod is done long back...I got Geoffrey Teese to mod my Vintage Thomas Organ Cry Baby pedal :)...Thanks for your reply even though you were about a year late...

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Any other pedal you have modded?