Vox has landed....

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Jan 11, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

once again im happy to inform you that VOX has officially landed in India and all ur distributors should have some voxies soon! check out the prices on

www.bajaao.com

alpha1 likes this.
  2. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

I honestly feel that a Vox Valvetronix being advertised on the first page as a "tube" amplifier is wrong/misleading.
    This would lead most newbies to think that the valvetronix is an all valve amp when it is only just another hybrid.
    shreyas, you seem to be really into the whole bajaao thing so maybe you should let ashutosh know.

peace

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

he knows....he told me that they are hybrids....but i guess the d00d who put up the specs doesnt....but if u start scanning there are quite a few errors on the site..

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I am happy to inform that you are now a certified Bhadwa of Bajaao.com.

:)

Nothing to mind though, :p:

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hahahaha....lol thanks but i just like to help ashu out ....he's helped me loads with my ibanez

6. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^Oh He helped u exchange the axe ??

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yep....he guided me how to fix it....when it didnt he said send it to ibanez

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^Aren't you from Mumbai? I dont think 'Ibanez' themselves are located anywhere in India.

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

no im not from bombay...and ye there is an Ibanez service center in bombay....