Vox Amplug!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sidtheimmortal, Mar 21, 2008.

1. sidtheimmortal

sidtheimmortal New Member

Hi!.......guys where can i get a Vox Amplug Metal in Poona Or Mumbai?.................When i looked for it at bajaao it is not giving an option between the 3 classes of vox amplug(metal,classic rock,etc)...whazt shall i do and should i buy it form bajaao?.....and how can i connect vox amplug to an amp?.......someone told me u get a converter.........wat cost?.......plz help me like u have always!

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

3. sidtheimmortal

thanks ambush u rock!>.............but were can i get in poona(this converter)??????????????????

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

WTF!

This convertor is easily availbale at any electronics harware shope for 20-40 INR.

Go to buddhwarpet. There are lotsa electrical and electronics shops there.
    And in the evening when you are done with your job, you can enjoy the red-light area there. :p

5. sidtheimmortal

i am 14 alpha...........and alpha can u tell a nice guitar shop.....,my budget is around 6500.............sall i go to Furtados in kalyaninagar?

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yeah.
    I think you should check out the Furtados.

Though I have outta guitar playing action for ~5 months. But I think I can help you with guitar selection. Haha.

And when you are done with the guitar selection, you can buy me a Hookah at Sheesha :p: