Vodka with Vishwa

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dear All,

I hv seen so many threads here with slam book type entries.. Here is one thing that will give u a different experience... in the world of reality shows..

This contains some masala.. some spicy.. some interesting questions.. ok.. u need to answer them in the best way.. One who has the best reply will get a Vodka Hamper from me of 50000 points...

So WELCOME to the show VODKA with Vishwa... (inspired by Koffee with Karan )

One animal u resemble :

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect:

ur definition of love:

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do:

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose:

Passion for u means:

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile:

one role in any movie that u will love to do:

Best stress reliever according to u:

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts :

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains:

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do:

one thing according to u can improve indian politics:

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity:

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die:

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth:

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose:

ur fav drink:

ur fav book:

one advice for Mods of IGT:

Finally one advice for me:

Vishwa :cool:

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

edited....sorry vishwaaa :p:

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

plzzz don't spam here.. .reply the questions spy...

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

sorry the above ^^ was a wrong copypasted ie i posted another thing here .....was lazy to modify it

One animal u resemble :man :cool:

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect:actually i still dont know the difference between the two perhaps coz i have much ego or self-respect or both? :p:

ur definition of love: monday see her tuesday get her mob numb wednesday first date thursday nothing(coz she is fasting) friday (also nothing) saturday second date n sunday u get fed up n wait for another monday lmao

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do:do i know u ....how do u expect me to know that it was u?

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose:money what did u think!!!

Passion for u means:wtf is that?passion abt that love thing??

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile:better u keep ur mouth shut so no truth n no lie :rock:

one role in any movie that u will love to do:the villain of course movie name .... dont know :eek::

Best stress reliever according to u: beer or whiskey

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts :saree dont know been long since i last saw one in saree except on tv lmao in shorts that will b a too long list

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains: ASK vishwaa coz I AM NOT GAY :p:

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do:kill everyone n make sure i am the last one to die

one thing according to u can improve indian politics:hugh even God cant improve that so how do u expect a mortal like me to do sth or to suggest sth...

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity:both

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die:in a Nuclear war in which human race will be wiped out :p:

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth: male:me female: there will b a really long list if i start making one :p:

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose:cant i be refunded for both?

ur fav drink: beer, red label water milk

ur fav book:i dont read but nowadays its Grays medical book(fck that guy who published )

one advice for Mods of IGT:Ok to all mods when we go slightly offtopic u guys r the first ones to say "STICK TO THE TOPIC" but what abt when u guys/gals go offtopic (sth which is often seen in most posts :p: )

arrey vishwaa yeah 50 000 points humko dede varna teri to...... :p: :aggre:

5. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

havent replied to any of these threads before....but this one...i ...think i shud...

One animal u resemble : Humans!

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect:No need for one....if u have none

ur definition of love: Still confused abt...

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do: canl never make tht mistake of getting on the same lift :p:

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose: money duhh! with tht bribe my love to come back :p:

Passion for u means: goin overboard !! just rem to learn swimming before tht...

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile: smile any day

one role in any movie that u will love to do: Hrithik in Lakshya...waiting for my goal in life....

Best stress reliever according to u: Jokes with a close frnd...MSN ROCKS!!

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts : now how short r these shorts?? ;) - need to clarify

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains: No Comments

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do: Spend the day pleading to god for one more day :eek::

one thing according to u can improve indian politics: lol man this answer cant be one liner!!

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity: Both... a dignified person hardly gets into a situation where he would have the opportunity :beer:

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die: when the world is watchin me...

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth: LISA RAY!!

Finally one advice for me: Stop these threads business and get a life!! :p:

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

wow !!! wat replies u ppl both spy n ankur hv given.. excellent..

cheers.. lets see wat others hv to say.. :beer:

7. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

One animal u resemble :i dont resemble animal..
    im a beautiful human being..

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect:
    never had a chance to do so

ur definition of love:
    surrender to some1... in every way..

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do:
    cry for help first.. but if nobody comes..start writting poetry.. main aur meri tanhaai

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose:
    love obiviously

Passion for u means:
    way to express ur love

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile:
    depends on circumstances

one role in any movie that u will love to do:
    nargis in mother india
    basanti in sholay
    madhubala in mugle-aazam

Best stress reliever according to u:
    a warm hug of ur loved one

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts :
    saaree ofcourse

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains:
    for me..strictly brains.. but..if he has body also..then double bonus

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do:
    spend each moment wit loved ones..

one thing according to u can improve indian politics:
    giving a chance to younger generation

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity:
    dignity

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die:
    painless death.. some drug intravenously..n under anaesthesia

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth:
    donno..

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose:
    guitar ofcourse

ur fav drink:
    nimbu-pani

ur fav book:
    its marathi.. called mrityunjay..(story of karna)

one advice for Mods of IGT:
    make me a mod too..

jaanu..better u fix a date for us soon ;)
    seriozly.... no advice for you... u just rock igt... kool..!

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

u forgot u r stuck in the lift with meeeee...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

a thread by vishwa!!! YAY! i'll be myself here .. no need to get serious .. lol and yeah vishu .. love the title .. .vodka with vishwa!! LMAO!

One animal u resemble : a tree

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect: 5 inches from the ego

ur definition of love: lŭv, noun, a cupid's msitake ...

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do: ask you to go and see whats wrong ..

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose: a KFC zinger with extra mayo

Passion for u means: păsh'ən, noun, as in passion fruit ...

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile: a lie

one role in any movie that u will love to do: play rose in titanic and show off my bosoms

Best stress reliever according to u: feed the neighbours dog, rat poison

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts : a woman

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains: guys suck

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do: kill myself

one thing according to u can improve indian politics: make all of them a lemonade with a squeeze of orange juice

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity: whats dignity?

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die: dug half way into ground full of mines, having my balls elctrocuted, ticks in my pubes, being stoned to death while whoopie goldberg dances in front of me ..

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth: dunno about earth .. but there is one wicked girl on the moon .. aaai aaiii aiii

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose: lemonade

ur fav drink: computer

ur fav book: guitar

one advice for Mods of IGT: resign .....

Finally one advice for me: be what you are ...

10. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

ohh!! still... i will cry for help.. n if nobody comes... i'll start writting poetry.. main or mera first murder..

11. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Kool replies from both of u Nimisha n Shak..

its really getting tougher for me to decide the best poster.. :think: all the replies were great...

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

what abt ur answers to these quest??@ vishwaa

13. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

ya will reply for sure.. but after some time..

14. Varshita

Varshita New Member

One animal u resemble : Tigress... ummm for obvious reasons :p:

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect: I dont like when people maroo line... I m fond of circles

ur definition of love:
    Lake of Whiskey, Ocean of Rum, Valley of Vodka and End result--- Fultoo drunk and suffering from hangover !!

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do: Hold a discussion on why a "saint" (refer ur id) is tainted RED (refer ur reps)

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose: Hmm.... i m greedy i want both cant survive without both !!

Passion for u means: hey why did you put urself (i) between "pass" and "on"

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile: face it... truth always hurts and we love to live in denial... cos it meets our illusion !!
    Being a true piscean i prefer lie that makes me smile... and at the same time... If i get to know that its a lie... then you ve had it !! :p:

one role in any movie that u will love to do: Meena Kumari.... pakeezah and Julia Roberts in Notting Hill

Best stress reliever according to u: Chocolates wat else.....

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts : saree any day wins hands down

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains: Brains in a good body !!

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do: Go and rob a bank... dunno why but i always wanted to do so.. :eek::

one thing according to u can improve indian politics: :RollLol: you still under an impression that anything can improve it??

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity: hmmm.... mix of both... depends on your circumstances and your preferences

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die: In the arms of my angel... do i need to name him?

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth: shakti kapoor and Guddi maruti

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose: None... they are my soutens (other woman)!!

ur fav drink: Khoon.... sharad cribs that " mainuska khoon chusti hu"

ur fav book: I love to read minds

one advice for Mods of IGT: For vaila people like me ...Posts in Chitchat lounge should be added to our Posts !!

Finally one advice for me: I prefer vodka on rocks ... make it fast!!

15. shak

shak Harrr!

you cant be serious mate :shock: i was talking all rubbish!!

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Can i give you 100000 points to beg the forum leader to delete this thread?

bjr likes this.
  17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ i think this guy has lost his sense of humour as he has just been released from jail(well thats what i read abt in a thread sorry if its false ;) )

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

One animal u resemble : maybe a penguin (looks wise)

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect: im too witty to answer this one...pfft

ur definition of love: yaaawwwnnn

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do: nothing....but now...what are you going to do??

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose: -pass-

Passion for u means: a desire

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile: truth

one role in any movie that u will love to do: Ryan Phillippe in Cruel Intentions.....Jack Nicholson in The Shining

Best stress reliever according to u: Sleep

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts : Women in wet saree

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains: -pass-

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do: watch "The Clockeork Orange"...followed by killing Ekta Kapoor

one thing according to u can improve indian politics: -pass-

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity: -pass-

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die: in my sleep

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth: female...Cristina Scabbia

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose: Computer

ur fav drink: Vodka with chilled black coffee.....Cafe Frappe in Irish Flavour

ur fav book: not any particlular

one advice for Mods of IGT: -pass-

Finally one advice for me: quit IT

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

One animal u resemble : Dog.....yes, I will hump your leg if you're friendly.

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die: On the Titanic

ur fav drink: Truth

ur fav book: My mind

one advice for Mods of IGT: Do not put "modding IGT" on your resume. Yes, vini...I mean you!

Finally one advice for me: Marry me

20. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Oh BJR.. i m ready to marry u.. but who will be the person with me on bed on wedding night.. ur male version or female one. :eek::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.