Vodafone Delight THEME guitar Lesson (The New Ad)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by alaba, Dec 7, 2010.

1. alaba

alaba New Member

the Chords are

G-- Em7--Cadd9--D

Then C and D for the second line....

check out the video for help...

Strum - D--dd ...

Thanks!

Anjaneai

2. alaba

alaba New Member

3. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

I was so shocked I actually checked out the video.

Thank God you got it wrong. ;)

4. ultrabot90

5. alaba

alaba New Member

:Ultrabot ... Thanks .. for Not Liking it .. :p
    It in fact motivates me to correct and work .. :) .. and have you played it in that Link????

6. ultrabot90

Nothing personal mate, I simply hit the panic button when I saw this topic and I quickly released my version even though it was unfinished. And to my ears yours is wrong and mine is right...but only others can tell me whether I'm right or not. PEOPLE, COMMENT PLEASE.

I haven't played it, I just wrote a Guitar Pro tab. The video there is from YT if that's what ye mean, no I haven't played in that either.

7. ultrabot90

Bump. Why the hell is this is the Hindi forum when it's an English song? :think:

Anyway, I tried to to see if your version is better.

First off, the song is in A major ;)
    That changes the chords.
    G Em7 Cadd9 D C D -> I vi7 IVadd9 V IV V -> A F#m7 Dadd9 E D E

Now here's the thing - I can say with confidence that my bassline is correct. Only the rhythm bits (the chords, if you will) are dodgy - it's a lot harder for me to make out individual notes in a chord as of now...maybe as I grow more experienced. *shrug*

Even then, if you analyze my version, the chord progression (provided by you) fits on it most (if not all; didn't check too thoroughly :p) of the times.

So perhaps both versions are correct. I jumped the gun a little when I saw the video, cos that wasn't it at all. xD