Vocalist Required for Progressive Rock - Mumbai

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by varunmm4, Apr 23, 2011.

1. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

Hey Everyone,

Me and my bandmates have kind of run into a dead end with our current vocalist and have decided that the only way to move forward is to replace her. If there are any vocalists out there in Mumbai please get in touch with me because we want to do this asap. If you're not one but know someone, please pass on the message or link them here it would be of great help.

Requirements:
    Minimum age 18.
    Range: Tenor at least two comfortable octaves.
    Must be able to take time out at least once a week for band practice and at least an hour a day for personal practice.
    Must be able to handle melodic phrasing and partial writing responsibilities. Must be a good "frontman" and not just sing.

We want to record our EP very soon of which most of the songs have already been written so whoever's interested, understand that we will need you to dedicate a lot of time once we come around to recording. Thanks

2. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

bump. anyone?

3. dpnkr

dpnkr New Member

hi, im interested in your proposal
    where do you live in mumbai ???

4. varunmm4

varunmm4 New Member

hey... our jams are usually in andheri east. pm me your email id. thanks.

5. gypsy1727

gypsy1727 New Member

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ha, imagine your loss when you discover I am not in Bombay but in Pune.

:p

7. vvk1991

vvk1991 New Member

my first post

hey guys i am an avid singer and would like to join ur band -vvk1991@gmail.com

8. shanu4

shanu4 New Member

Hi there,
    Am interested in joining your band , and I am capable of singing Pop , R & B ,Metal (to some extent) .Also am a freestyle rapper .
    I reside in mumbai and wish to join you

9. shanu4

shanu4 New Member

check your pm

10. Aishwarya_Singh

Aishwarya_Singh New Member

I'm an amateur singer. Looking for a band. I am generally comfortable covering Janis Joplin, Evanescence. Unfortunately I stay in Jaipur. :(

11. Jude.vox

Jude.vox New Member

Country Rock Singer

Hey Varun,

Read your message!! was wondering if youre still hunting a vocalist. Ive been singing for 12 years now. started off as a choir singer. ended up with a band didnt work out quite fine so moved on with another project was just about to release our EP when real shit happened with some members.!! I would like to audition!! Actually if youd like you can check out some of my songs on reverbnation with my ex band Cathrsis | Thane, IN | Alternative / Hard Rock | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation . Cheers mate!! leme know