Vocalist looking for serious guys:

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by oncemortal, Feb 3, 2011.

1. oncemortal

oncemortal New Member

Hey everybody, This is nikhil from New Delhi. Looking forward to jam to keep black metal scene in india alive. I am a vocalist, songwriter. Never got to join a band coz people are not serious about the genre. Looking forward to receive some response.

Check my efforts at lafango.com/oncemortal

2. nitish398

nitish398 New Member

were in delhi..??...and since wen r u singing...?..

3. oncemortal

oncemortal New Member

Well!, it have been doing alt metal growling for the last 6 years. However, I am ionto serious business since the last 4 years. I want to revive the black metal scene in India ( Atheist metal, as I call it!!!!). Satanic or non satanic, anything. I am tired of the iron maiden's, AC DC's, Metallica's and the sell out lot. I do not intend to do music for money, only out of sheer passion. I wish I could play an instrument, but I cannot. I can write pretty damn well!. If you are interested, please reply. Otherwise, if you are disappointed, I am sorry my friend.

Check oout my efforts at: lafango.com/oncemortal

\m/

4. oncemortal

oncemortal New Member

West Delhi, Subhash Nagar

5. nitish398

nitish398 New Member

we guys r a grp f 4 ppl..all of the age grp 19...so if ur comfortable coming to pitampura for a jam..we dnt mind..

6. oncemortal

oncemortal New Member

My Friend!, or younger brother, I am 26. Soon, I will be 27( in march). There are a couple of things that you guys as a group would have to decide before you let me in.

1. Age factor. Which, is not a problem for me at all.
    2. I am not sure if we are meant for the same genre. I like extreme, black and heavy metal
    3. I do not want to influence your musical ambitions and ideologies.
    4. I write my own stuff and do not do covers. I HATE COVERS.
    5. I think, you need to give it more thought. You are going to include me, for me that is great. But for you guys, I am an outsider. I am a married guy!!!!!. So, kinda uncle (though I look younger I believe).

So, please decide and lemme know.

7. oncemortal

oncemortal New Member

Yes, at the same time I would like to help you guys in any way I

8. oncemortal

oncemortal New Member

Yes, at the same time I would like to help you guys in any way I can!. Irrespective, of the fact that I am in or not.

\m/