Virus on Msn ...

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by bob-bobby, Mar 7, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey guys , i juss got a file from a fren today and as i downloaded the file , the damn thing automatically started to send messages to everyone online on my msn list .

becareful and if you juss get a pop up from anyone , ask the person before you juss start to download , i am gonna scan my disk now , damn ,,,,...

2. shak

shak Harrr!

dont accept any .exe (incl. .bat .pf .zip etc)files from anyone ...its the present day rule of the thumb!

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

Thats u I dont use any Messanger and I dont chat and accepts ne message form ne stranger....

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@nadish.. our bobby isnt a stranger..

and @ all be careful of bobby... hes infected .. i was jus about to download that silly virus ..

5. bob-bobby

yeah i downloaded it and damn thing juss affected my system , i am reinstalling my system ....

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

okie dokie....nice info

7. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

yep going around my area loads... people have it once and they soooo dumb they accept agen!

8. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

he he . .. thats soooo funny .. . i love it when someone has to reinstall windows ..!!! . .. that is so funny !!!!!!!

9. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hahaha... well it aint all that easy... it may happen to u some day:)... hope not tho!

10. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i know what it takes to reinstall windows .. . i've seen many of my friends do it again and again when it crashes . .. . but i don't have to do it generally .. . u might know why.

11. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

These are not viruses, these are Trojans.
    there is a difference.
    A virus infects everyone
    a trojan infects silly people.

12. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

its like the othr thrd i saw today... a silly deduction tht guy made abt god bein blind.. it went somethin like this.. 1. god is love 2. love is blind.... so frm 1 n 2... god is blind..

likewise.. 1. bob is infected by trojan 2. trojan infects silly people [thts wht ananth said... so frm 1 n 2... Bob is silly....

ugh.. this post sucks.

13. bob-bobby

@ everyone - its not funny :annoyed:, its a bloddy pain .

and for sure i was silly enuf to download the friggin thing into my system , :annoyed: