Virginity: A dignity or Lack of opportunity

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Sep 14, 2005.

?

Virginity

Poll closed Sep 24, 2005.
  1. Dignity

34.8%
  2. Lack of opportunity

65.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey guys how about starting a poll on how many are virgins !!!!!

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

u must be one for sure....!

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Lack of opportunity??? wtfffff :shock:

So u dont have guts to take a chic out n bang her,...so u blame it on India?

I think dignity matters a lot, believe me,.... if it wasnt for that tiny winy spark morals n dignity within us (Thanks to us being Indians) most of us cud be like those fukers=firangs.

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ u r right!

5. shak

shak Harrr!

ok now i have to open my not-so-polite mouth ..
    when we talk of dignity .. most of u mess it up with "their" own dignity .. like a lot of bull about "what if it is your sister or mom ... blah blah" .. this has more to do with "your self ego" or " yourfamily values" than "dignity" .. there is a subtle difference here..dunno if you could pick that but try to think here ... i know most of you will ultimatley bring this down to dignity as well ..but thats your diginity on the whole (or family's for that matter)
    dignity is responsible for virginity when you have a clear choice between breaking it or keeping it .. like a girl in front of a throbbing thingy ... will a today's girl say no? i dun think so if she does .. thats a dignity kept ... (but very rare) same with guys .. with open thingy in front of them would they say no? if they do .. thats when they keep their virginity, compliment of dignity ... aaah i am goin crazy

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ wow....after long time .....another furstraion outlet!

7. shak

shak Harrr!

na it aint!!! i was making a serious point!!

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^^Exactly,.... thts wat i didnt understand i nthe first place,... y ppl were relating their dignity to their mother/sister,..... n if they were,.. where did their father go? heheh :p:

9. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Ok then i also need to open my mouth..

I am a Virgin.. But i don't feel that adds to my dignity. This is only bcoz i don't want to fu.ck i want to make love.. And i am virgin becoz till today i m looking for someone special... who wins my heart.. and if she agrees i will loose it.. so in this terms i don't have an opportunity till that..

Dear Akkyy.. It doesn't need guts to go out and fu.ck some chics.. it needs more guts to stay virgin in a city of non-virgins..

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ very true indeed!.....but i though mumbai was a city that never sleeps!

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wah wah,.... so now u relate yr dignity or self respect to ur guts? :shock:

@ rockin - stop just postin,..sayin just "i agree "!!

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hehe....all im trying to do is to stay in the lighter side of you both!:grin:

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok guys ...

shahrukh n akki here is this:

i've had this punga with two girls ... pretty recently ... and unfortunately in quick succesion ...
    both the cases are quite similar ... and will serve as an ilustration ...
    the girl n me ... were into each other quite a lot ...
    even getting physical ...
    u know waht used ta hppen every time ? ... i was taking things further ... but well the resistance always came from the other side ...
    and hey guess what comes as the excuse - marriage ... fcuk ... i cuddnt believe it ...

now mebbe i have had my share of bad experiences ... but it has taught me one thing ...
    for male: it is lack of opportunity ...
    for females: it might be dignity issue ...

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

am a male..i still think its dignity:think:

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

actually it is....
    come to think of it
    if u get the opportunity and do it is that loosing ur dignity or getting an opportunity........does loosing your virginity mean loosinig ur dignity, so ur saying that all of our parents are not so dignified???
    and how are you going to define opportunity?
    just that you end up in a room alone with a chick who is naked and so are you with a semi vertical pole in ur groin?
    if you are with a girl you love and she loves you back...both of you do it...where does the question of digniity come in that....isnt sex supposed to be an expression of you love, so if you do go with it that is loosing ur dignity?
    ur question without context seems aimless....
    my answer , it is dignity if you are talking about casual sex...when it comes to the right person.....the question becomes obsolete

16. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^Agree wid DrSaurabh to some extent..!!:grin:

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I personally think you're making too big a deal out of it....so some of us have had ***, some haven't. I don't think anyone of us feels socially inferior to the other because of it...and anyone who tries to take the moral highground deserves to be laughed at. It's just a simple question of choice. As for hypocricy, trust me, you are going to find it everywhere. Hypocricy is part of basic human nature. I have my own bias even though it is not against women, music or most other discussions here....but I'm not arrogant enough to think of myself as unbiased.

As for the mother/sister question, I don't think there could ever be anything in the world that could make me ashamed of my family....much the same way they are proud of me.

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i find only doc n bjr as the sensible posts ...

kudos to u guys ...

now am outta this discussion ...
    n lemme find someone for casual sex ... ROTFL ...

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

1.) Nope,.... parents did it after marriage,.... n its obvious that this thread was discussin pre-marital stuff.

2.) Opportunity, here, i guess would be gettin a chic who doesnt mind doin stuff.

20. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:RollLol:..I give you 100/100 for the quick answers..;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.