Virginity: A dignity or Lack of opportunity

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Sep 14, 2005.

?

Virginity

Poll closed Sep 24, 2005.
  1. Dignity

34.8%
  2. Lack of opportunity

65.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hi All...

As the endangered species of virgins are going to be wipped of soon.. so i think its the proper time to have a discussion on this sensitive topic..

Some wise ppl say Virginity is dignity.. and some just a lack of opportunity ?

wat u have 2 say.. poll above

@Mods.. I know this is sensitive issue.. but we need 2 open our minds.. wats going arround.. i requset u not 2 delete this thread..

wat others IGTians think..

vishwa :cool:

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

lack of opportunity ...

thats how the theory of evolution as well as survival of fittest go ...

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

agree with sss.....^

4. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

r u talking abt survival of fittest in primarital s.ex...

ppl will need some guts to post in this thread..

so i don't expect any females here...

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

dignity etc is all crap ... having no real significance ...
    your instincts ... just chek em out
    anyone can prove me a counter point?

no ... survival of fittest in all the senses ... all the situations ... everywhere n anytime ...

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i din get whta it was all about.....so i did inki pinki ponki and voted :grin:

7. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

every one looses virginity some time or after marriage.. but about 75 % Indians expect that his/her partner to be virgins.... esp an average indian male always wants her wife 2 be virgin..??? Why ???

i m also looking for the answer of this why in this thread.. like u ssslayer

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dats a nice pt....a problem wid majority of male popualtion in India....they always wait to get dat one shot....nd at da same time expect their partner to be virgin

if u ask y...then again 1 answer....males do not respect the choice of females...

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

thats a tough question...u can ask that in askmen.com :grin:

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... i can tell u why ...

it is coz we indians are big hypocrites ...
    thats waht ...

we hate to admit things we enjoy
    we hate to show others that we enjoy things

biggest example:
    do u have a sister?
    ok this is gonna be good ....
    do u wanna bang someone? of course u do ... now waht if u came to know that someone has done the same to your sis?

i know the fcukin reaction ... thats what is called as hypocrisy (pardon me if wrong spelling)

and our parampara (etc bull crap) plays a very big role in all this ...

we hate to call a spade "a spade" ... thats it ...
    n we hate to admit to ourselves whatever our instincts tell ...

MASK ... yeah i posted it somewhere before also ... we all use masks ...
    so much that we wear mask even to ourselves ...

$cReWdR!veR likes this.
  11. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Vishwa, that cannot happen. Not every girl will get screwed as soon as they reach puberty.
    lack of presence for guys like sslayer, cypher, bjr, dharmatma, nanda....ha ha hey friends.. no offence but u know what I mean. ( i mentioned only ur IDs coz only you guys won't take it seriously)

Anyone who gets horny or curious about virgin related topics, do on 2,3 virgins gals and u will forget the topic forever.

12. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

@ssslayer : a very honest and sincere post after a long time.. totally agreed dude..

@guitar boy... dear boy u need to read all the posts again..

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ ROFTFL ...
    what else ...

and ofcourse no offence taken ...

14. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

nice thread vishwa..
    its lack of opportunities...lol

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yup its lack of opp

16. shak

shak Harrr!

this thread is stupid .. everyone has the right to remain virgin and the right to break it whenever he/she wants ... no point blaming on lack of oppurtunity or dignity
    !)lack of oppurtunity? .. lol .. what lack of oppurtunity ..u guys from mars opr something? there is oppurtunity every step of the way in modern world .. and for girls ..huh ... no need to go throught he proper order to break it ..u know what i mean any thing pointy would do

Dignity?) you guys from mars stil? who cares for the dignity these days ... everyone is a crap horse

vini likes this.
  17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

thats where Britain is different from India ...

British are not as big hypocrites as Indians

18. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

come back to india n think like an indian.. u will find this thread is nt stupid..

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

@ssslayer ... bugger u said all i wanted to say !!!!!!

Anyway we indians are big time jokers .... we cant accept the truth ....
    We say americans die to screw !!!!! But the Rape rate is higher in INDIA !@#$%#@$

We are big time MF .... Thats it ...
    A Gal wants to do the same but she cant accept the fact (That she is enjoying it too) ..thats it ...

And the IDIOTIC MEN have give them so much importance due to this ... The females take undue advantage of them ... Finally the men crib saying gals act smart ...

Male screwers is a commodity thats easily available ... So the females make use of it ... If we shut our GOB and wait we'll soon see them coming on us ...

Belive me that was the case in KERALA few centuries ago ... Females walked aroubnd topless ... Its true ... Check it out on week or rajanisha books for more info ...

And if any bugger makes fun of Rajanish he is 1 big time iditoic MF thats it .....

20. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

love is blind................it does not matter when the spark comes up.........then there is nothing comes in mind..lack of opportunity or dignity...........hahaha
    everyone loves freedom to enjoy......it matters who has got the opportunity to expand the knowledge by paying the price ..............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.