Violin the best....

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hehaa, Nov 8, 2004.

1. hehaa

hehaa New Member

Hia Guitarists, i've got a new brand new violin after learning guitar i shifted to violen coz its more cool and its sond is more coninous.
    now can any one tell me a place from where i can get the SHeet/Notes of violen of songs indian/pakistani.
    Every comment is accepted.

Guitar Became old stufff, coz every 1 haves it, no 1 knows playing violin :D :rock:
    Violin Rulzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

man i reckon a flute is also a gud thing 2 learn aswell

espically after JALS cd :p

hahahaha
    this post is so usless but i thought ill give my comment

oh yh... sorry pal dunno any sites

3. nitinsw

nitinsw the unforgiven

hehaa, u think u have really learnt the guitar....what ignorance, what arrogance !!!

4. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

exactly .... u r just a looser i think...u tried to learn the guitar but failed :p ..

and then u shifted to violon....every guitarist LOVES his guitars ..

violon has it own charm...but saying this that every one knows how to plya guitar but nobody knows how to play violon...hahaha...LOOSER...

n e ways the topic shouldn't be posted here...

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Well, i dont think hehaa should get a bad rep for this post but i dont know what to do with this thread. We have alot of request for violin and piano notes lately, how about a section for misc musical intruments?

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@hehaaSorry about the posts earlier, got a bit overexcited, i guess
    @admin Yeah, a lot of persons have been asking for piano and violin notes.....yes, sir a section for misc musical instruments would be cool. And on another thread, i noticed that somebody suggested a new forum for submitting original compositions and lyrics and stuff, that'd be really cool too....just a suggestion:)

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

lord neo how aout having a separate forum for Chord transicriptions in staff and the pseudo CDEF format everyone seems to be using these days? Also can we have a system where we can rate the chords/tabs posted by the members . I have seen a number of wrong chord postings. Now our aim is that people should get accurate chords for references, at the same time we do not want to discourage people attempting to transcribe. Whats the best solution for this? I was thinking a rating system of some sort would help. but people seem to be giving reps to wrong posts as well :) any suggestions?

hehaa- violin is a very cool instrument. My advice to u is to not quit for at least 2 years .. ok? :) i dont want to see a post from u in 3 months asking for sheet music for basoon or the flute or the dijiridoo ok? :) for inspiration check this out :)
    https://www.bobbyyang.com/video/750kb.htm

Jay

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey guys dont be too harsh on hehaa.. its completely an individuals choice what he/she believes...no one's a loser
    i dont think a forum for original stuff should be there coz the original compositions could be plagiarized later. tht would really hurt the composer dude. and how could one know if the composition that has been posted is actually original and not someone else's work (who couldn't post or whatever)

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Ok, We will setup the new forum "Misc musical instruments". Jay can you pm me the some details about chord transicriptions in staff and the pseudo CDEF format as im not aware of this format.

10. kaiser

kaiser Bored

hey hehaa dude....im sorry to hear that uve given up the guitar. u definitely werent giving it ur best or probably werent serious bt in the first place. im not disparagin u. however, i suggest that u get back to the guitar cuz uve learnt a bit n ull forget whatevr u have if u change tracks....violin aint easy, n i dont think there's a violonists' forum as good as the IGT .....!..
    in case uve given up cuz u got discouraged then heres a quote from a meastro to revive ur interest:

'You have to stick with it. Sometimes you are going to be so frustrated you want to give up the guitar. But all of this is just part of learning, because if you stick with it, you are going to be rewarded.' Jimi Hendrix, October 1968.

cheers..!

ps: i think one should stick to just one instrument if one wants to master it. if one wishes to move on to another, then only after attaining a comfortable level of skill on one instrument. otherwise, one ends up being a 'jackass' of all instruments n master of none. no offense.

11. hehaa

hehaa New Member

Hello! to all my relpiers, and thankxxx for the wonderfull pieces of toanting and affectiong. well first of i would like to say that i am not a loser guy and i am not quiting guitar. guitar is my JAN (life) i am just also learning violin as a side instrument coz its sound is very very waooooooooo and heart breaking. and one more thing i dont want to be a spechelist in any 1 thing , like i dont want to be JUST a guitarist MUSIC IS MY LIFE and anything around music, i think i must know that and i must play it.
    now i have a violin and a pair of guitar but beside this my best ntrest is in DRUMS, and 1 day when i'll get the drum kit that wuld be a big day for me.

any way thankxxx to te ADMIN that he pput an eye on my request, and i think that woud be a wonder full idea of opening aother section and i can bet that there will be gr8 responce on that as well. i must admit that there is no site like IGT wht whould about it become IIS (Indian Instrumental Songs) think that would cover the entire thing wht do u think ADMIN ;)

Any Wayzzz Thankxxx To All (K)

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

IIS, sounds great but one problem...guitar, violin, piano are not Indian instruments.

13. hehaa

hehaa New Member

oo come on, wht matters they r indian instruments or not, u r already running indianguitartabs.com inspite of knowing that guitar is not an indian instrument, then wats wrong with IIS?

any way i am not saying u to change the name, i just want IGT not only consirned with the GUITARS but to all musical instrumets coz i know there fans and lovers will always to support this step.

CHEARSSS to the IGT And LORT_NEO :D

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Hehaa. Thats like saying planes can fly, why cant i! Anyways, we are setting up the misc music forum right now...hang-on.

15. adagietto_2003

adagietto_2003 New Member

Violin rocks

Hey for any of you that wants beginner tutor books for the violin I'd advice "Abracadabra Violin - Book 1", "All for Strings" - By Frost", and "Colourstrings" are all good tutor books, although they're best used with a teacher. At least they're what my teacher used with me and they did me no harm!

The violin is indeed a fantastic instrument, I've been playing since I was 11. I'm now 20 and study a Bachelor of Music Honours degree at Napier University in Edinburgh-I have to practise my violin for 4 hours per day! As well as studying I teach the violin freelance and will be auditioning to the Royal College of Music in London to do my post-graduate diploma. I want to play in a professional orchestra as well as teaching. I love the violin so much and I don't know what I'd be doing now if I hadn't taken it up, it's what i truly love doing it and I can't wait to play it all all the time as my profession.

If anyone has an questions or comments relating to the actual playing of the violin and you want to know the opinion or approach of another teacher, email me at: hey_mr_violin_man@hotmail.com

Most of all, enjoy playing! It's unlikely that'll you'll ever regret it. Who knows, you might even grow to love it.

Take care, Jonathan xx