Videos of a gig in TCS

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by max_payne16, Oct 6, 2008.

1. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

Videos of a gig in TCS (almost all rock on songs :)

Chk out following playlist of videos of a gig in TCS seepz office

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E6BF9EA7DBD4E45A

Songs covered: :rock:
    Rock on
    Socha hai
    Pichle saat dino me
    sindbad the sailor
    phir dekhiye
    tum ho to
    tum se hi
    tu hi meri shab hai
    sweet child of mine
    hotel california (to be uploaded yet)
    pehli nazar me
    summer of 69
    its my life
    turn the page

enjoy!!!!
    :beer:

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

excellent song selection and was delievered....

the crowd sucked though....all of them just sat and smiled!

3. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

brilliant mate............looking forward 2 see some more..........i am also placed in TCS ,waiting 4 my joining,

4. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

@catchprashant - congrats dude TCS is very good coz they got their music club and u also get 2 to perform in sum of office events. Even i hope i get a job sumwhr where there is a music club of my company;-)!!!!

5. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

we got 2 more gigs coming up..this and next friday.....
    hope all goes well :)
    new additions will be ..
    baatein kuch ankahee,
    I will Survive,
    DHoom pichuk dhoom..
    and some more

6. xan

xan New Member

gr8 job dude

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Listened to all your videos and i really enjoyed your performance! Ofcourse, there are faults etc., but cause its a live performance i don't want to talk about those faults.
    Just want to say this, you people have to entertain the audience, so you people have to moving, dancing a bit, in the majority of the clips, most of you guys are standing or sitting like a statue, that won't impress the audience, so try to be more open on stage.
    A tip to the keyboard player, he has to fill the empty spaces in all the songs you guys played, i mean between the lines being sung, even while the singer is singing aswell and unfortunately that was not happening! It isn't necessary to play the original notes played in the original songs, he could improvise something the scale the song is being played, just to fill up the background lines. I hope you understand what i try to say!

Overall you people did a good job and i hope to hear more from you guys real soon, take care man!!!