Video of my gig....

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

@akky

thats how important it is being on stage

2. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

who gives a damn bout some stupid count

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

splendid,........

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Thats quite enough. You've both had a go at each other, and thats about as much as you can do over the internet. If you think you're better than that, let the singing do the talking. No more flaming.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Yeah. Perhaps we can have a singing competition between them.
    Like Govinda and Kader Khan have in the song : "kahan Raja Bhoj kahan Gangu Teli" !!!

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

"Chachundar ke sar par chameli ka tel....
    kahan raja bhoj kahan gangu teli"

Garima likes this.
  7. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Good job guys. Guitaring was really good. Only thing i did'nt like was the style of singing the song was taken into ,would'nt say singing was bad just the style was'nt to my liking.. Really prefered the original to this version but it was still cool. But i'm kinda biased to the blues so maybe thats why.
    By the way Ronnie what pedalboard are you using. Need some help cause its a bitch carrying all my pedals on stage and plugging in then.

8. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

did anyone say a singin competetion bring it on....And sridhar tnx for the feedbacks..

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

huh? Never said I am better than him or sumthin, was a genral opininon wch he cudnt take.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.