Video of my gig....

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

the guy wit the les paul with black dots is ronnie .

ron ,the guitaring was brilliant ..you nailed those fill-ins good man .the bass was also nice

but i dint like the vocals and the drummer .both were kinda bad accordin to me ,especially since u vocalist midway went off to have a drink afta sayin "down down" twice..

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

The new guy gi[lomu]rish is the vocalist. So give him the vocal feedbacks.

@Sugata...Alpha1 is not in the video. To play together we have to do only teleconferencing. He live so far away from where i live...

3. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

well Satch attack.As far as the vocals go i was just talkin more than singin agree on ur feedback...but there was no room to add any words also with the tempo being fast..

4. ronnieanand

Hey.....If you cant take a feedback, you shouldn't expect one...Why do you have to bring it his cover of Wish You Were Here on this....There's no relevance...

5. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

I dont mind feedbacks but if some lame ass is goin to abuse its on a another level..Satchs feedback was straight forward and to the point..Simple thing which i don get is the guy(Akky) sez im singin like dumbfck when he himself is doin a bad job and taking credit for what he is doing by making statementsbout me? Fckin ridiculous..if ur going to pronounce words like "well" as "whale" get a life ..Pronouncing words in the right way is important in singin..

6. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

but thanx everyone for the feedbacks really appreciate it !!!!!!1

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@gi[lomu]rish : First of all, thnx for the feedback on Wish u were here even though it wasnt expected here. Next, I still stand on my say "U sing like a dumbfcuk" n am pretty disappointed at the crowd for not crushin ur balls.

N I really dont think one has to be a good vocalist or something to reckon a bad vocalist, its just out n flat, u suck at vocals and still prefer to go on stage n make a fool out of urself.

Ahh,.. who cares anyways,.. chill man, all am sayin is ur not good at singin,.. sure u'd be good at cooking or gardening or sumthin like that, take it easy man.

8. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

ahem ahem dude i know u feel bad cuz no one let u on stage to perform..Ur nothing but a desperate guy lookin for a band oops did i hurt ur feelings,like i give a damn..all said and done i was on stage not u.....As for the crowd they were not a bunch of wannabes like u..Ppl listening to all genres of music were der..Stop talkin crap and get ur facts right u have nothing 2 support ur statements first of all.

9. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

we're here to discuss music so quit bitching abt each other !!! peace !

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Another wannabe moderator ^

*rolls eyes*

11. ronnieanand

Fight Fight ............:aggre: :aggre: :aggre: Kill Kill :aggre: :aggre: Die :beer: :beer:

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@gi[lomu]rish : Hmm,.. so u think being a part of band makes u "THE GUY" on the stage. Not surprised, couldnt expect more. I have a whole video of you making a fool outta your self on the stage to support my previous statements man,... hah

13. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

Point is i was on stage..if u think singin in ur bathroom is enugh do it whose stopping u..whateva we atleast got a good response from the crowd..u gave ur freakin views now go mind u buisness, plus the thread is bout my band not u ..

14. ronnieanand

@gi[lomu]rish .. If you can't take feedbacks, you should look around for one. You are expecting friendly and positive feedbacks to cheer you up. When the video is posted, each one has his own rights to like it or hate it. Why do you take it personally. It's just akkky's views. Taking his feedbacks is your discretion, so why even bother. You are taking the whole thing on a different plane...

15. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Ur so proud of being on stage. Nice keep it up.

16. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

im not sayin that all im sayin is its important to express ur music..der are so many issues that come into play when ur on stage,the sound is not the same always,u might not be able to hear an instrument ..Another factor is time constraints..So its not easy playin on stage..

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Dude,.. did anyone even ask for reasons?

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Can someone disable the post count in this thread? :p: :p: :p: :p:

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

is that all that matters to u?

20. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

@RONNIE:criticism is good if its constructive...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.