VIDEO:Incredible Guitar Playing !!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Arindam.Ray, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Hey guys/galz...watch out for this video...a guy plays the guitar like hell...watch till end..!! He does a RUN just before ending the tune from 6th string to bottom...is simply greaaaatttttt !!!!!!

I know many VAI fans will say...well...thats nothing special...but guys com'n...give this guy also a credit...atlast..evrybody isn't VAI or Malmsteen or satriani....

If anybody know the name of this guy..plz post the name...let me know all..how do you enjoy the video...

Here's the link below...

https://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IRG8W5FQV4MP1G7FJOKQ4UGZM

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

2. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Malmsteen Part....

The guy who played this part is a part of Yngwie Malmsteen..watch his fingers jumping around the fretboard constantly....

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

3. kool video...

4. tht idiot surely plays well :mad:

:dance: <-- i like this smiley alot :p: theres no reason of posting it here

5. badman

badman New Member

the guy has played well.

anshphenomenon likes this.
  6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Downloading it..;) *will comment after watching*

nIK!!:)

7. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

woooohooooo>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. shak

shak Harrr!

some one tell me is it batio again? or shall i really download this one?

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

nope its not batio..hahhaha.

its an ok..vid.

i dont think its INCREDIBLE..but decent chops..and a decent sense of melody.
    u can hear the vai influences tho.

10. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

who is it then???/....i would have downloaded it if it was batio...i havent seen this guy

11. shak

shak Harrr!

allright ... i guess i should download this one then .. not batio .. thanks goodness for that ..

12. PheOn!X

PheOn!X New Member

Hey first tell me who the ****ing SOB is Batio.... i m new here but i am a pro thts y i m askin ya all and ya tht man was nice and also good. plz just tell me.
    thts me PhO3n!X

13. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

well this guy batio is the fastest shredder known to mankind......thats what they say bout him
    he's also the only guy who can play equally fast with both hands...try google search on him..u will surely come across some pics of his holdin two guitar necks
    and man ..i better tell u....do not...i repeat...do not ever say how good u are ..or how bad u are......thats bad manners1!!!!
    chao!!

14. quarx

quarx New Member

After infinite videos of pure shredding and raw speed, at least this one has music in it. 10/10 to him. (YES! the composition is Vai-ish/Satchy but still distinct. but definitely not a malmsteen piece, not his style.)

15. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Its a Malmsteen piece pal....Unfortunetely iam unable to give you the name..but believe me...its a Malmsteen solo..may be you havent heard it.....

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

16. jekyll

jekyll Banned

that guy is Dimitar Nalbantov

and he uses AMT California sound pedal (the one that Ron has - and the one that i want)

infact most of the demos for AMT pedals have been done by him

17. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

he is ok...caz i saw other guitarist...better thn him and Play Faster thn him....