Video Games.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cool_is_rule, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

any batlefield 1942 fans here .... can someone plzzzz plzzzz tell me how the Hell do i contro la plane ..... bloody by the time i get it airborne in a particular direction and get ready to aim , i'm being shot at and lose it every time . i dont think i'll ever get the hang of it .... i suck at flying that thing ...

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@mav..yeah..already I have climbed from 8/8 to 6/8 types..man some real pros on the LAN here ....but i am inspired..so much so tht i spent lot of time yesterday to download big frag videos on my 10 kbps connection...luckily dwnload acc. saved me(the server connections got broken atleast 10 times)

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wow technology growing ,.... and we are still stuck with playing games on nokia cell phones ,... :)

4. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Bob u like playing contra n mario................

cOoL iS :rule:

5. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

yeah, nebu... remain inspired... and i bet u'll be roating others' a**es soon...

6. bob-bobby

yeah i use to play contra a lot , that was my best game after mario :)

7. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

????????

Bob i posted contra game for u .
    I think u didnt download it ..........

cOoL iS :rule:

8. bob-bobby

no i didnt download it , its not allowed cool is :rule:

9. TiMmEh03

TiMmEh03 Punk From The U.S.A

Im a pretty big fan of PS2, i play a lotta fun games some really games are like...Lord of the rings ROTK, theres Grand theft auto vice city(stil waiting for the new one to come out...San Andreas). Theres Tony Hawk underground ummm ... Driver 3 that game was real sick.

10. skaw

skaw snooze

NOTHING IN THE WORLD CAN BEAT CHESS !! ... it is a video game when you play it on the computer :eek:

11. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

guys i got an imbarressing problem.......in the first level of prince of persia the sands of time theres a part whare you have to climb up a statue head ( like you have to jump back and forth between the statue head and the wall )...i can't seem to do it...i've looked for cheat codes to get to the next level but i couldn't find any....can anyone help???

12. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

Man ! if u talking to Game Freckos .. ur going to met # 1 freak at igt thats me .. ive played every action game made .. ! i like assult game , stratigy games , advanture games , racing games , and battle mode games ..
    im a Champ in multi player Action Assult games !
    my favorite multi player action games are .. Counter strike 1.6 , Halo 2 , Doom 3 ..
    Bet no one can beat me in Counter strike ! i like to be COunter cuz im a gud gUy :p..
    I like Halo to Microsoft has done a cool job .. .
    Any one wanted online battles is Wellcomed !

SOnali u like games .. Waooo thats cool ive met first girl woh play games .. in other case Girls are like Dhh :p dum ... ( joking )

13. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

actually i'm not good at them....thats why i need help :eek:.....someone plz give me a easy way to get through that part of the game plzzzzzzzzzz.......i'm only 2% into the game and already i'm stuck.......i loooove this game (he's sooooooo cute:p) and i've also been trying vice city.....it's pretty cool....especially when you know the cheat codes........my bro also gave me call of duty on my pc but i don't even like to see him play it so i don't even wanna try that one.......war games suck......

14. RAVISHINGBOY

lol thats y i said .. girlsss.... NO Action .. only onto some Lovely games ..
    Try cheat cOdes sonali .. ill post it ..

15. RAVISHINGBOY

Opps sory ive searched All cheats Codes site but no walk through From level on this game ..
    i hate 2d games ..

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@rav....pop sands of time is NOT 2d..in fact its intensive grafix..my card cant handle it :-(
    @sonali...do try n finish vice city..one of my fav gamez..if not the most...great gameplay...trust me...u WILL need the wanted level cheats later..will try to search for pop cheats though....

17. The Dark Matter

The Dark Matter Imperceptibly unknown

Tomb raider rocks.....I just love the way lady Croft walks in 'The Angel of Darkness'. ;)

18. The Dark Matter

The Dark Matter Imperceptibly unknown

I can help you....there is a way by which you can get the super jump power anywhere you want. reply this if u still need it. :cool:

19. RAVISHINGBOY

yeah I know pop is not 2d ..
    @ neb ive completed Vice city ..

20. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

isn't it jus awesome??!! I have played my favourite missions more than once....i dunno why i initially got stuck on 'demolition man'..that was one hell of a mission..cant wait for san andreas..it will have a state for u to control and not jus a city..