Video Games.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cool_is_rule, Sep 7, 2004.

1. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

OK, may be this is not the right forum to be discussing AOE strategies, but I still can't get how you can feudal rush a hardest comp ?? anyways we'll discuss that some other time at some other place. and may be we can exchange some AOE and guitar gyaan.

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey maverick , nice avatar btw ,... tikiduk tikudik , haha ...

btw , can ne one tell whr can i down load the game ( prince ) now if i wan to do it , but i am sure it will be too tough for me to re collect all the codes and shortcuts ,...

3. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Thanx Bob. It is actually an avatar from the game warcraft,. I admit this was the thread which inspired me to go searching for avatare.

Download prince ?? I dont think its free... you'll have to buy it dude...

4. tejas

tejas ..........

I play a lot of PC games. I mainly play first person shooters and racing games.

Im currently playing Project IGI, NFS Underground, Rainbow 6 - Black Thorn and Counter strike - Condition Zero.

Im Crazy about Counter Strike. Me and my friends go to the Reliance web world and play CS for hours together. Its Totally fun.

Anyone else here a CS fan?

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Havent tried it..but my institute network has just come up....sooner or later its bound to be played..
    CS is a mod of HAlf Life naa??...HL2 is getting delayed like anything..

6. i like cs n nfs

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah nebu, CS is a mod of Half Life. Play it, i bet you'll get addicted to it.

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ur welcome dude ,. ,.... nice avatar once again ,...

prince not for free , it is very sad hearing that one , .... lol

cos i am only interested if it is for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee :p:p:p

nws , thanks foe the info ,./..

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@tejas...i am sure i will..i pretty much get addicted to any decent game...

10. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Age of Kings: The Conquerors - the best RTS game ever made!

I normally play Land Nomad maps on the zone. beating computers is too easy and too boring.

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

AOE2 and conquerors expansion are both amazing......my fav RTS
    max payne is nice...better with mods...the best thing abt hitman 2 is that one of the scenarios is in INDIA!!!
    @bob no POP aint free but u can search it somewhere.....or if u want i could send it to u....

12. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

the DR. and ananth are AOE fans too?? thats great !... yeah Prince of persia is the latest version of prince.

13. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Contra

BOB u like contra , if u want i can give it to u ..........
    Here it is , if u want download it .
    But all u have to do is download emulator for Nintendo NES

cOoL iS :rule:

14. cool_is_rule

Contra Download

This is contra. Its a zipped file with password "contra".

15. cool_is_rule

????????

Dr Saurabh how u have too many green boxes with ur name ???????

16. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Great to see so many AOC fans here. .. . mav you can easily use a feudal rush against the computer. .. its not that difficult. . .how much do you reach feud in ? i reach in 9 mins. .. and have a castle by 19. .. and by then 1 of them is almost eliminated. ..
    but there ain't any Unreal fans here ?? UNREAL is way way better than quake believe me. .. quake has nothing in terms of graphics or action compazred to UNREAL. .. UNREAL ROCKS !!!!

17. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

I usually feudal at the same time, but I am totally out of practice as far as 'low resource games' are concerned, I usually play with high resources. My castle time is about 18 minutes if i want to go for castle rush, but i usually delay castle if i want a strong imperial( which is how i usually play). I agree with ya, unreal is better than quake, but its a hell of a resource hogger. The latest version of UT is 5 GB in size !!!

18. abhay_saxena

yeah it takes up space. . .but it rocks man. .. . we play Capture the Flag with teams of 8 each. .. in our labs. . .imagine the fun !! .. . i play generally AOC with normal resources.. . when we play among ourselves we generally have imperial fights . . .but with the comp .. .a feud is enough ...

19. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Playing in labs ?? which college are you in, man ?? and having 8 ppl playing will be a lot of blood and gore. But, I like it that way. :D

20. abhay_saxena

we play during the night .. .not during lab hours. .. i am in Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad., . .. and its not only 8 its 16 . . .8 each in 2 teams. ... it rocks man. .. you've played Capture the flag ?? .. . which level of bot do you defeat ?