Video Games.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cool_is_rule, Sep 7, 2004.

1. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

If any one interested in palying computer or playstation games, he can reply to my post..

Which type games u like ?
    Any favourite games ?
    Any new cheats or any thing new ?

Please submit here .
    I ll be submiting some things here .

My Favourite game - TOMB RAIDER

cOoL iS :rule: ;)

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I am a pc gaming buff...i usually play FPSs with gorgeous graphics and an interesting storyline....
    jus finished FArCry (with trainer..impossible otherwise)..also played similar titles like XIII , IGI, MaxPayne2..
    GTA Vice City is a fav...hoping that the upcoming GTA5 betters it...

3. cool_is_rule

Thanks 4 replying

I m also crazy bout games .

I like max payne very much. Its very gud game .
    IGI is also gud but i don like games in which we can only see the gun.

Have u played Hitman 1 or 2 .
    Very good game i ll say . if u havnt played try it . u ll enjoy.

cOoL iS :rule:

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Hitman 2 is good abotu the realism...but the whole thing abt the game is its too slow...no fun..though a good test of skil...IGI sucks Big time....no realism.....u shoot a gurad..the others just dont raise an alarm unless they see U.its ok if they see the body...wont do shit...
    My favourite game...: Quake III: Arena
    can play any map in any level...with about 80% accuracy with the railgun :cool:

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

played Hitman 2..good but unstable game ..keeps crashing on any system..
    ne ways saving up for a graphics card upgrade..my old one sucks..

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

somehow never been a quake fan...gives me a headache playing it for more than half hour.....
    but my institute lan has been set up yesterday....now things r different...its the real test...

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

try the rail.takes a lot getting used to........there have been days when i have played Q3A for 8 hrs straight............
    @nebuch.....dint ur name belong to the king of babylon

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Well I took it from the Matrix...morpheus's ship u know..but yeah ..the wachowskis used the kings name

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

aahhhhhhhh............i dint even remember the name.....but now u mention..yah.......matrix does ring a bell

10. skaw

skaw snooze

y dont u guyz try to kill ur time with sumthin else .. sumthing usefull... i mean i dun understand the point in playin games ... i used to but then its the worst time killer ever... y not jus do sumthin else .. like sumthin physical ... or y not jus learn sumthin else on the computer.. or create sumthin rather than playin PlayStations ??

(i told u i hve the most weirdest thinkin ever :) .. i dun mean any offense to any1)

11. cool_is_rule

???????????

I asked only those to reply who are interested in games. If u dont like playing games dont reply this thread.

Thanks.

12. cool_is_rule

Tomb Raider

I wanted to know ur idea about Tomb Raider .

Have u played tomb raider ?
    My favourite is Tomb Raider - Chronicles.

13. micky

micky New Member

she is hot ...
    micky

14. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i play Age of Conquerors. . .. and Unreal Tournament. ... Both of them rock. .. i can defeat the godlike bots with full capabilities with a score of 25-10 .. .. and i can defeat about 2 hardest players in Age of Conquerors. .. we play bth games here on the network .. . and hence we get very good on them .. .. UNREAL rocks. . !! quake is nothing compared to unreal in terms of graphics and realism. . .. .And what can be said of Age of Conquerors. . .

15. Rohan

Rohan New Member

I've finished IGI 1,2 also MaxPayne1,2.both cool games....

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

dude u gotta play far Cry..best outdoor scenes ever created.....

17. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Me a gaming fan too...
    @ abhay : nice to know that there are other AOC fans at IGT, 2 hardest comps ?? what kinda game do ya play, buddy ?? is it a DM, coz I wouldn't dream of taking on 2 hardest comps in RM.

Besides age of empires, I play Quake III, UT( i don't remember the version), SOF II, FIFA 3...

But seems like my gaming days are over, Learning the guitar takes up all of my free time nowadays...

18. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i dun play any computer games now , but was a total freak on prince n most of the time , we fren use to chat to know the shortcut keys and the ways to get to the princess , lol i was too addicted with the game i guess ,...

tv game - mario bros & contra ,.... :)

19. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

I think the latest version of prince would have totally freaked you out, bob. I have never played the game, but i had read the review, and the graphics were too good to be true.

20. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

hey mav .. .. i play a game of feudal attack. . . i attack one of them in the feudal age itself with the turks civilisation .. .and by the time i am over with the first one. .. the second one .. .does'nt do much and is easily defeated. .. . we generally use a knight rush. .. and the first hardest cannot do anything. ..