VH1 headbangers ball

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by hate_breeder, Apr 29, 2006.

1. hate_breeder

hate_breeder worms r shcarryyy :'(

This time Vh1's headbanger ball sucked totally. only few good metal videos were shown rest were all nu metal rubish. here's good list
    megadeth - crush em
    iron maidem - be quick or be dead
    hallowen - power
    slayer - i hate you

rest all were from nu metal bands like linkin park, static X , korn , lamb and other rubbish bands.
    i thought headbanger's ball would not show nu metal stuff.

2. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Funny how I don't even like your good list, not that I like your shit list either. Get my point?

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

+ 1 or should I say + 10 . Ok I like Maiden, but overall the good list is just an Ok list. Honestly I find most of the music chanels suck big time sine the last few years.

4. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

There's actually no channel playing decent music. I guess Mtv plays good stuff late night on weekends. Only time i watched Vh1 was during the classic rock weekend with AC/DC did'nt even get to watch other stuff. I hate when they say Vh1 Classic and show hendrix in the intro and then play some dance songs:mad:

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You got a fetish for this downturned thumb?
    I can headbang even on Hip hop music.
    Now go and piss on your guitar amp.

HEadbanging is not a copyrighted trademark of metal or rock music.
    :annoyed:

6. hate_breeder

hate_breeder worms r shcarryyy :'(

"Funny how I don't even like your good list, not that I like your shit list either. Get my point?"

vishalj u are not extreme metal fan i think , because u dont like maiden, slayer and megadeth. they are so gr8 bands, they are inspiration

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hahaha.... hahha ha Slayer and megadeth are ok but the rest is not of my taste either.

To be honest, i prefer nu metal songs being played on these shows, because i'm only going to watch the song/video for a few tmes in my life and nu metal is better for that IMO.

ps: If you play extreme metal on the TV speakers (i'm talking about the REAL extreme metal, not iron maiden. That is NOT extreme by any case. Wake up d00d !!!), chances are that youll hear nothing but the drums and the vocals.

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

You didn't get my point

9. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

so - this place isnt hot...about to get muddy mebbe - hey shitheds - the thing is - lisen to wot u like - but prolly wot me and vishal like dont come on tv - so we prefer not to watch mtv or vh1 most off...so frigg off! :p:

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:RollLol:

I liked the static x song....
    Lamb wanst a heavy metal song but it was a decent one