very interesting ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shak, Nov 12, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

just got this as an email forward ..but found it really interesting ..
    read the paragraph below ... i managed it without ANY problem .. guess its true!! our mind does work in a funny way ..

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

:shock:

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i cldnt understand a word!! :shock:

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^LMAO!!! seems like either ur not a "hmuan" or u dont have a "mnid"! :RollLol:

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^lol:)
    spelling is very important...!

5. shak

shak Harrr!

lol .. naa honestly .. me, ma dad and ma sis (those on whom i cn get my hands on at the moment) had no problems reading this ..they went throught this as if it was normal .. i mean they did flinch first time but once they got the riff .. they found this no problem at all ..

6. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Ferkay is'nt it. I culod auctlaly raed. I was wiaitng for an aplpuase as i raed it.
    And Belevie it or not yuo're raednig tihs now.

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^hehehe..

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I could read it easily...the human mind is really phenomenonal..pattern recognition capability of humans is just too much..
    Try making a machine understand this..its very difficult..I have been working on Optical Charater Recognition and pattern recognition..seriously complicated stuff needed to get even a reasonable recognition...:insane:

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^every1 can.. ansh was jst jokin

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I saw this somewhere before: BRANIAC...... (srk would know)

11. shak

shak Harrr!

yup! braniac! i think u talking about that tele show .. in which bunch of crackers do some really nifty experiments .. like blowing up a caravan using nitroglycerine and generic gunpowder to see which one is more powerfull :) .. or tryin to see how much of an electric shock can a human body take .. with real life human beings

12. shsnawada

This (not exactly but with different words) came on Braniac. A few times i think. I wonder why they have "explosive of the week" thing ..:think:

13. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

i had no problem reading it................ pretty kool! :p already read this in a magazine long time back! :)

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

read it without any problem

tihs is manily becuase i hvae a hmuna mnid

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^not funny anymore

16. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

had read this one , & yes i read it too w/o any pro......Human mind is really amazing:):)

17. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Sorry to bump this oldie, but doesnt this explain why different forms of chords have more or less the same sound? Play a G major in open chord form (320033) and then play it in barre chord form (355433). Exactly the same sound. Truly remarkable! Reps dude! But hold on. U didnt make it did u? Of course not! No reps then......

18. shsnawada

that comment was in the right place at the right time to unbelievable levels ov precision. Lard meow said that he wont ban anyone anymore. Weeeeeeeeeeee !

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

how bout reading upside down?
    Would being able to read in the unusual way with remarkably nrmal speed be a reflection on any of this?..or does it just nt have anything to do with it?
    Just wondering..

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No! Sacrilege! The sound of the open chord is different from the sound of the barre chord.

eh what?