Veggies Vs Non Veggies !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jun 8, 2005.

?

Are you a Veggie or Non Veggie !!!

1. Non Veg - Man i cant juss live without those chicken legs !!!

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. Veggie - i am a proper proper mr green ...

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Just Egg .

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

i somehow picture girls eating non veg as something scary ... dunno why .. it's like they both are not in sync or something

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Non-Veg all the way man!
    Its the most proteinous treat u can ever have!
    Yeah, u can have it in veg thing also,. like Soya n stuff,.. but yuck,.. it tastes worst than any thing man!

Woo,.... n r u afraid about troubling some one's soul?? Then live on channa's as posted above :p: hehe

3. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

atleast you are killing less by being a veggie

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

if you kill a chicken cos you need food to survive then its nothing wrong.

if u kill it for kicks then it is.

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

OK,.. on a serious note,...choice of food is yours. Its associated with your cultural and how you are brought up.
    In this world both type of people are required to have environmental balance.
    But to appreciate and understand this clear view point you have to be educated first. Religion blind people directed by their so called ''spiritual leaders'' might not agree with this notion and you cant help them. They r born to live with their taboos and die with the same.

Enjoy your food what ever it is and share it with others who are hungry !!! This is the simple philosophy for 'human beings'.

6. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i eat both veggie and nonveg but i prefer veggie food. i am not a big fan of nonveg.

7. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

I cannot argue for the soul and intelligence of trees...., Anyways I have always been on losing end whenever this topic has come up 'coz trees having a soul is always questionable.
    So gave up long ago on this.

@bob.... I dont know how much of science was there in ur quote... I found the cat and cactus story interesting can become a good story for kids.

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I am a Veggie....... But not as per the religion..... my mom eats ....... but since childhood days i havent had meat...... when i tried i found it to be yuck....... so didnt try anymore......
    Being a veggie is not about religion but your taste.....

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Right from day 1, I have been a proper veggie. No meat anytime. Before I used to puke when I see the non veg stuffs or even get the smell. Having lived in Hostel kinda slightly got me adjusted to this, so I dont puke anymore seeing it but still it's very gross for me to even see it. I never sponsor any non veg in any of my treats even when we booze. Usually all my friends dont order any non veg when I am around even if I dont tell them anything. I dont tell anything either if they order.

Nothing about relegion or anything. It's just too gross and stinky for me to even think about eating it.

10. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

Chicken, Mutton, Beef, Shrimps, Prawns, Camel!!!!!!
    Non Veg rocks

11. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

chicken,mutton,beef,prawns,shrimps,camel!!!!

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Totally agree....... esp the line......It's just too gross and stinky for me to even think about eating it.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

^ ever smelled cooking spinach? or cooking beetroot? or cookin teenday kudo?? <<thats what i call smelly and stinky!

14. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

i agree with ronnie
    my attitude is somewat same
    :rule:

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

some of my veggie frens , juss to satisfy their ego eats

mock chicken
    mock duck
    mock fish
    mock prawns
    soya chunks
    soya keema

along with non alcholic wine :annoyed:

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

but seriously dude....these things can never replace the real stuff....

juss last week i had a dish of assorted kabas.....with one tangdi kabab, seekh kabab, and a few more...along wid pudina chatni and onion......with a bloody mary cocktail.....followed by mutton biryani....yuuuummmmmmyyy...........

17. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

me a total veggie.... but no issue's with people eating non-veg....
    it's the other guy's free will...

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

prawns, shrimps and lobsters for me too... but camel ???

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

:beer:

Man,.. hehehhahhaa,.... so they categorize as what?
    Complete "chana dal fry" people for me,.. hehehe :p:

20. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

Just curious...Is anyone here a Vegan? Vegans are people who don't eat any kind of animal products..like milk, butter, cheese, eggs, paneer...U get the idea....