VAYU- TUM HO TOH - ROCK ON!! (Youtube Cover version)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Sep 19, 2008.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hey guyz check my cover of this beautiful and romantic rock ballad Tum ho toh 4m the movie Rock on!!. just love the lyrics. its damn difficult to sing tht yeh zindagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii part. i hve sung it like da way its shown arjun rampal singing during the jam session in the movie!!!!

do check it and plzz leave u comments!!!!

here's da link -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg-sOYdVBl8

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good cover man, except some Sur faults here and there is this done pretty wel! As always good guitaring aswell!

Keep going man and keep posting!!!

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

excellent cover as always........the third string was slightly out of tune....

the high parts were especially faulty in sur......that part should come naturally and should be soothing......you put too much of an effort......it sounded strained.....

otherwise an excellent cover.......should have tilted the camera slightly to the left........it would have been good for the guys trying to learn this song.....

beautiful album i must say!!! almost all the songs are excellent......and you do justice to those songs...

cheers!
    :beer:

4. god of guitar85

@keoraf - thanks buddy as always 4 ur comments and also 4 being the first one 2 comment.!!!

@sukrut- thanks dude!!!
    man speaking frankly i just cudnt sing tht yeh zindagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii part the original way like the farhan sings. its difficult 4 a non-trained singer like me reaching tht highhhhhhhhhhh pitch and the thing is i really love this song and just cudnt resist doin the cover. so just went ahead with it and sang tht part like the way arjun rampal is shown singing during tht jam session though not convincingly..!!!

yup shud hve tilted cam 2 the left. actually my intention 4 making this cover vid was for a friend who wanted 2 kno the chords and strumming pattern. hehe

and thanks 4 the compliment tht i do justice 2 rock on songs. its good 2 hear tht u feel tht way!!!:)

5. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

its good..but its not one of your best...

6. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

video removed on youtube!!!!!
    ???

7. god of guitar85

@anant - check it now.i deleted tht old one. added a new vdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!