VAYU - To phir aao - AWARAPAN (DEEP BLUE VERSION)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Aug 26, 2007.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hi guyz this is my deep blue version of the song to phir aao 4m the movie Awarapan.this is 3rd version of this song.b4 this i coverd this song twice, one version of the band ROXEN and da other version was 4m da movie Awarapan.hope u like this song. i hve fingerpicked da song 4 tht feel of unplugged.do check it out and plzzzzz give ur comments!!!!!!

here's da link -

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=532902

2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

ahaan...dats good.!!!.. :) ..i was excepting the lead played before thevocals started .. :) hmm... and the toh phir "AAO" part ...is going flat...it kinda has more murkiyaans..its k .and...hmm..vocals are good ...overall...goood n clear n deeeep n soulful :)
    keep posting.!!

3. god of guitar85

thxs man!!!!

4. god of guitar85

hey guyz need sum more comments!!!!

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey man, you suprised me, this is the first time i hear you used some effects, my suggestion, just always use some effects for the vocal track, it is just pumping up the vocals and as you should have noticed, it really sounds a lot better!!

Very good man, good vocals as you sung the song very well! My compliments, keep going man!!!!!!

6. god of guitar85

hey thxs keoraf ya dude its sounding good. 4m now on i'll use effects for vocals in all my upcoming cover versions.thxs a lot man 4 ur comments.i always look forward 2 them!!!!

7. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

You know this is one of my fav. songs and I can say you've done proper justice to it..nice vocals man..liked it...

8. Imee

Imee New Member

really nice work of u man as always n i like vocal effects too

par tum se ik shikayat hai i e-maild u but u still not reply me...

9. god of guitar85

hey thxs i'm_not_neo 4 listening and ur comments!!

@ imee - thxs imee.hey i dont remember getting a mail 4m u.lemme check it again and whtever query u had i vil reply back to u!!!!!
    keep strumming!!!!!!!!!