VAYU - TERA MERA RISHTA - AWARAPAN ( Awesome Song by ROXEN)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Jul 3, 2007.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

Song - TERA MERA RISHTA
    Movie - AWARAPAN
    Singer - MUSTAFA ZAHID (Musti)

hi guyz this is a nice song 4m da movie Awarapan called tera mera rishta. its been done by pakistani band ROXEN.it follows da same tune as their song called LAMS 4m their album ROXEN-E-DEEWAR.they kinda re- arranged this song 4 this movie. guyz do check it out and plz comment on it!!!!!!!!!

here's da link -

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=532902

2. sahilisahunk

sahilisahunk New Member

plzzz post d chords of the song.....and yeah uve sung it well in your own style...nice...

3. sahilisahunk

sahilisahunk New Member

i play it on Em D C .....its sounds gudd...what about you...

4. ruchit787

ruchit787 New Member

Ruchit Agrawal

needs a hell of improvement...the vocals need to be worked on badly!d song is not at all coming in a flow,the strumming is not suiting the song at all...i dont intend to dishearten you but you yourself hear it n u'll find the loads of mistakes..Wake me up..is better...n.and your voice seems to be very artificial try 2 be original..the song from AWARAPAN is not a pleasant luv song..needs some josh n flow..r u gettin it?By the way whats your age?
    well to be frank i didn't like the song...hope u don't feel bad 'bout it.
    www.soundclick.com/ruchitagrawalletmystringssayit

5. god of guitar85

hey thxs sahilishunk well ya Em D C r da original chords 4 this song

@ ruchit-
    well i wud suggest u to hear da song LAMS by roxen 4m their album on which this tera mera rishta song is based. i dont agree wid u on da strumming thing. according 2 me its just fine and its kinda based on strumming of Lams. and abt my vocals i dont think i hve sang it tht badly.still i'm working on it and it vil get better in my next cover version!!!
    also i checked ur recording of this song u voice was good but ur chords were completely wrong. i guess u hve used ur chord prog of B F# E F# which doesnt suit da song. also check out da videos of roxen's live performance of this song.u'll get da idea.da song is based on Em D and C progression.thxs 4 replying.bye

6. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey...hmmm.... good recording.. :) ..i liked da stereo effects...!.n i kno .ure workin on da vocals..so no probs wid dat....but....da pace of da song was..verry slow bhai.... Lams..se..bhi slow hai..... its kinda sad version.....or else..its goood... nd da modulations or murkiyaans u hv taken is...diffnt..4m original.....

overall....

nice recording.. ;)..

take care!

7. god of guitar85

guyz my song is kinda mix of Lams and tera mera rishta.also a bit inspired by da live performance of da song Lams by Roxen on play it live. check out tht video on youtube!!!!!!

8. ruchit787

ruchit787 New Member

Ruchit

well i've used A E D E and i think they're awesome..cuz every1 hearin it is goin crazy..n i got more compliments on guitarin den my vocals!as for your vocals,i don say that they're very bad..but the surr is wandering a lot,you must be knowin that,n your voice seems to be artificial to me yaar..overall its not that bad try..i was just tellin wat i felt..hope u don feel bad

9. Ahmed Bawany

Ahmed Bawany New Member

hey man sahilishahuk !! thnx alot fer da chords man i really needed em. im gonna sing da song n play guitar at my skoolz talent show !!! thnx dude!

10. Ahmed Bawany

Ahmed Bawany New Member

hey man ruchit... cn u temmi how to record songs my own songs n post it on dis website ?? cuz i think im in luv wid music since im heard ur purani jeans solo! plz reply or u can E-mail me on msn .. my id is ahmedbawany_147@hotmail.com. waitin fer ur reply

11. theifofhearts

theifofhearts New Member

Hey guyz m a new learner can sum1 plz tell me the strumming pattern.