VAYU -OH CAROL (my first song which i had learnt on guitar)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Oct 22, 2008.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hey ppl check out my cover version of this 50s romantic song Oh carol by Neil Sedaka which he wrote for his girlfriend Carole!!!!

this was the first song that i had learnt on my guitar when i learned first few chords!!

plzz check it out and give ur comments!!!!!!!!

here's da link -

https://in.youtube.com/watch?v=L_k7y0Fk10A

2. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

hehe...hearing this after soooooooo long...i used to love this song...really nice cover...enjoyed listening to it thoroughly...really cute...very melodious voice..pitching was pretty good...

3. god of guitar85

thanks gal.feels good tht u enjoyed listening to it!!!!

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

A very good cover man, really liked the way you did this song, can't say much about it, just my compliments.

But the other song isn't done so well, there are too much Sur faults and the most important thing, too less feelings in your voice. This song has to touch the listener deeply and that is not happening! The main difference between these 2 songs is just the feelings in them, Bryan Adams did just an excellent job. "Everything i do" is such a sensitive song, has been sung full of passion and emotions, thats what i'm missing in this song.

Overall one very good cover, the other cover has to be improved alot, but i think you are capable to do it, just listen some more to this song and try it once again!
    Take care man!

5. god of guitar85

thanks keoraf u r rite!!!
    bryan adams has sung it beautifully. yup i need 2 get more feeling in tht song!!!!