VAYU - Late Goodbye - POETS OF THE FALL ( MAX PAYNE 2 SOUNDTRACK)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Jun 8, 2007.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

guyz just recently i was playing Max payne 2 on my PS2 and i heard this song called Late goodbye by a finnish rock band Poets of the Fall which can be heard at various times throughout the game.Late Goodbye is based on a poem written by Sam Lake (written about a dream he had), writer for the Max Payne series of games.so guyz check out da song and plz leave ur comments!!!!!!

here's da link -

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=532902

2. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey i love this song/....i have nt opened the link as yet..but im sure it ll be great...

3. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

wooooooooooooooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!..that was amazing guitaring......!! you did justice to this song...it is one of my favourites....reps for you.....congrats!!!

4. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

listen to carnival of rust by poets of the fall..you might like it,...and also lift by the same band....they re amazing....they were the ultimate pioneers of alternative...!!!

5. god of guitar85

hey thxs gal it nice 2 hear tht u liked da song.i'll listen to da songs u hve mentioned above by this band.if i like dem vil definitely do their cover versions!!!!!!!!

6. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

heyy....bhai...............!!!!!!!!!.... ........grr8 going..........!!!......... ;)
    nice voice............wid thehrao.. ;) .......... n nice guitaring............!! :)

take....... care..!........!
    keep posting.............!!

7. god of guitar85

hey thnx anshammer 4 listening my songs.i always look forward 2 ur comments!!!!!!