Vayu - Last Kiss - Pearl Jam (sad But Amazing Song)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Dec 16, 2006.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

Hi guyz this is one of da awesome songs tht i hve heard. its called LAST KISS.the original song is by Wayne cochran written in 1962 and performed by Wayne Cochran & the C.C. Riders, although their version of the song had little success.Cochran based the song on an accident he had witnessed in which three teenage couples were killed when their car struck a flatbed logging truck.The accident had occurred on a highway near where he lived.The song was also covered in 1999 by PEARL JAM, becoming the band's biggest hit to date.The idea to cover the song came about after lead singer Eddie Vedder found an old record of the song at an antiques store in Seattle. He convinced the rest of the band to try out the song and it was performed throughout their 1998 tour.i really wanted 2 do cover version of this song.i'm not a singer like eddie vedder but still tried my best.so check it out and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's da link -

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=532902

2. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

hey..pretty cool dude ..checked most of ur recordings ...the mic sounds a lil inhibiting ...also feel u gotta very nice base voice..but noticed u gettin a lil nosy in few of the numbers tryin to mimic the actual number..id suggest sing it ur natural way and it wld be absolutely cool :)

3. god of guitar85

thxs man ya i do try 2 sing it da way its in actual song.may be tht's why. vil work on tht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thxs

4. god of guitar85

c'mon guyz need sum more comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!