VAYU - KABHI KABHI ADITI - JAANE TU YA JAANE NA (Youtube cover vid)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Jul 12, 2008.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

another superb composition by maestro A R RAHMAN for this movie. The song starts with a catchy rhythm; a funky beat underpinned by the subtle strings of an acoustic guitar that hold the backbone to the song. This is used to create a relaxing mood and a backdrop to an uplifting number about life, friendship and human relationships.its been sung by Rashid Ali( Lead Guitarist of A.R Rahman's Band) just brilliantly supported by nice lyrics!!!!!!

check out my cover version video of this song and plzz comment!!!

here's da link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-8olHWmKeg

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Another good performance from you man, very nicely done!
    As usual good guitaring, the vocals are good too man!
    Take care and keep posting!

3. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

good job!!

4. god of guitar85

thanks keoraf buddy as always 4 listening my cover version!!!!!
    and thanks guitarist_gal as well!!!!

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

nice cover man!!! i know its very hard but you should have played it likle the original....i mean the sliding chords........that would've been the icing on the cake........but nice job.........

6. god of guitar85

@sukrut - yup buddy but its veryyy difficult to sing and play the guitar same time like the da way its played in the original.so i played it differently and used muting on barre chords!!!!
    thanks!!!!!

7. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

good strumming for singing..
    else u really cant sing alongwith the actual strumming.... its so out of time
    Good 1 man