VAYU- Humein itna pyar - JAL cover (Their new song which vil b in next upcomin album)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Jun 21, 2006.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hi everyone,

Back wid a new cover. this time its Humein itna pyar by my fav band JAL. this is their next new song which vil b in their upcoming album. i just gave it a shot. the song has been sung by goher hence low pitch. do check it and reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here da link -

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=532902

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nothin else matters xcept GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devilshly_Pur$ and max_payne16 like this.
  2. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

chak de phatte
    sahi hai
    strummin thoda modify kar

3. god of guitar85

thxs max payne yaar

i always look forward 2 ur replies.they r worth considering. i'll modify da strumming next time.

4. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey heard this for the first time n i think vayu is the first to cover it :) okie n vox suit the guitarrin well strummin too improved keep up the good work buddy ;)

5. god of guitar85

thxs romeo guitar guru 4 ur comments

6. sai balaji

sai balaji New Member

Dayum... thats cool. dam maaro dam mate kudos!!!!

7. god of guitar85

thxs sai balaji 4 ur reply. i feel good tht u liked da song. cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't tell a woman she's pretty; tell her there's no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you:))

8. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

the vocals sound weird i dont know ur guitarin is fine

9. god of guitar85

tht's coz u hvent heard da original song. so i wud suggest u go and check da song. its been sung by goher.

10. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

no man i have heard the song but ur voice sounds really nasal and it sounds like kermit the frog

11. god of guitar85

tht's wht u think but others thought tht i did a decent job wid da song. everyone's got differences of opinion. neways i dont much care abt comments. dont hve time 2 think abt it. working on next cover.

12. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

watch it dude !

Disrespecting people wont take u far ! firstly u post ur song here for honest opinions and then when someone actually listens to ur song and replies, u tell them that u dont care abt the comments !!! that's harsh ! if u dun want opinions, this site isnt for u ! Sony Music isnt gonna come and listen to ur tracks and sign u up ! try and be nice !

13. god of guitar85

alright dude i didnt meant to disrespect neone around here. All i want to say is tht criticism and comment shud b meaningful not like comparing to a frog or whtever..........point out da pros and cons in da song.tell where exactly da song needs change.criticism shud b there but wid proper reason behind it. but if u think i disrespected u then i'm sorry.

14. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

well, u r rite abt this frog thing ! such comparisons should not be accepted at any cost ! Imran, its not good on ur part bro. there's a fine line between commenting and insulting and i'd suggest that u watch out for it in future. and god of guitar, work harder man ! u have talent, but there's still a long way to go. and when somebody tells u something, take their advice, instead of justifying it.

15. god of guitar85

thxs himanshu dude. listen! leave all this.lets not discuss nemore. i hve uploaded my new song Nothing's gonna change my love - Glenn mederos. do give it a check.

16. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

sorry ya it is my fault i dont know i was in a fun mood when i posted it and it was my girlfriend who heard it and said it sounded like a frog

17. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

was sumthing gud but cant compare as I havent heard the original song !
    DO PM me the Address!

18. Good one bro..some improvement suggestions..well the guitar strumming wasnt actually the original one u changed it...vocals needs some improvements and im sure u can do that..waiting for the next recording. reps for sure....rock on

19. god of guitar85

hey imran dude tht's ok

faraz check da original song. get it 4m apniisp.com or pakmusic.com

devilshyly - thxs man. vil rec it again sumtime later

20. Ayeshaa

Ayeshaa New Member

That's not too bad, considering it's your first time...however, as everyone has mentioned above vocal chords need improvement, also the guitaring was not accurate, and my Goher wouldn't like you distorting it..hehe

Anyway, here's the direct link to the original - Humein Itna Pyaar (Unplugged) - Jal