VAYU - (EVERYTHING I DO) I DO IT FOR YOU - BRYAN ADAMS (Youtube cover version)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Oct 22, 2008.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hey guyz check out my cover version of this simply beautiful romantic love ballad by Bryan adams written for the movie Robinhood: Prince of thieves.It was an enormous chart success internationally, spending seven weeks at number one in the United States' Billboard Hot 100,sixteen consecutive weeks at number one on the UK Singles Chart(the longest in British chart history).The record won a Grammy Award Written Specifically for a Motion Picture or Television at the Grammy Awards of 1992..!!!

pllzzz check it and give in ur comments!!!!

here's da link -

https://in.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb6AQLeTGGM

2. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

ok...nice guitaring..nice vocals except a few pitching problems..would just like to point smthng out..when there s a quick transition from one note to another (dont know wat its called) ,there seems to be a problem there...it happens to me too...for example..in the words 'eyes' and 'see' in the first line and all the corresponding words in the subsequent lines of the verses..and also like the word 'sacrifice' in the second verse...i hope you know wat i mean..work on tht a lil if u can...its a pretty good cover besides this particular problem...tc...

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

excellent cover.......not many mistakes.....

one thing about this song......bryan has sung it very close to the mic and his voice is kinda soft and low......what happened here was that you were trying to reach a bolume level above that of your guitar........
    next time.....do a proper cover (i mean an audio cover) and this time sing it close to the mic.....that will add that missing softness to the song....and it was cuz of this softness that the song became such a hit......

but an excellent effort as always!

cheers!
    :beer:

4. god of guitar85

thanks rinky and sukrut!!

rinky - thanks 4 da tips:)!!!

@sukrut - ya man.its been a long time since i hve done a audio cover. one advantage of doin audio cover is tht u get the clearity, and u can add effects like reverb and echo!!!

5. god of guitar85

hey guyz those adams communications ppl deleted my video giving me the reason of copyright infringement!!wtf!!!

check the message -

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by ADAMS COMMUNICATIONS INC. claiming that this material is infringing:

(Everything i do)i do it for you -BRYAN ADAMS(Cover version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb6AQLeTGGM

Please Note: Repeated incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Centre to access the instructions.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
    YouTube, Inc.

wht the hell do these bryan adams communications thinks of themselves???
    b4 this so many ppl post their covers of more famous bands like Metallica, pink floyd but these bands never had such issues. infact this is the first time i came across such issue!!!

6. Chirag

Chirag New Member

Oh Shits ! This is ridiculous !
    try to post in dailymotion .

7. devilzguitar

devilzguitar New Member

EVERYTHING I DO (I DO IT FOR YOU) BRYAN ADAMS

Capo 1st fret

C G F G

C G F G
    Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me
    C G