VAYU - ANKHON MEIN TERI AJAB SI - OM SHANTI OM ( Beautiful song)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by god of guitar85, Nov 2, 2007.

1. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

2. god of guitar85

guyz i need sum replies!!!!!!!!

3. yogeshginde

yogeshginde New Member

Nice...

Well - I quite liked it. It's not an easy song to sing (at least not for me). You mostly did fine throughout the song... The guitaring sounded good too, post the chords... :)

Regards,
    Yogesh

4. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

5. god of guitar85

thxs yogesh shinde and krishna 4 ur comments!!!
    @ nilesh -ya this song is a bit difficult to sing.check for da chords here on hindi guitar tabs section. i got it 4m there.
    @krishna - thnxs. i heard ur song too. u sang well but ur guitaring was not good.also chords u used were different.they werent goin along wid da song. In sum parts guitar and vocals were not in sync.keep practising. nice effort!!

6. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx! the chords i used were G# C# E D#/Eb...this is what i saw on all threads...is it any different?
    and yes i have to practice a lot on guitaring to get the singing and guitaring more in sync....and i am sure u wud agree that u hav to heavily improve ur signing...its not complementing ur fantastic guitaring at all! keep practicing!

-Krishna

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Guys, heard both of your songs and i think both you guys did a good job!
    God of guitar85, yes your guitaring is better as KrishnaG's, but if you are honest to yourself and to others ofcourse and i think you should be man, his version is sung the better way! As i said to you before, you are a good singer but you have to sing with more passion and feelings, "dard paida karo apni awaaz mein" and that's what is missing in almost all your songs. Please don't think that i'm trying to embarass you or dishearten you, no certainly not, cause i think with some special training you'll succeed.
    Just listen your version and KrishnaG's version and you'll know what i'm trying to say, KrishnaG is a very good singer, he just have to polish his way of singing and he'll be a great singer i think!!!
    Peace guys and keep posting!!!

8. god of guitar85

thxs guyz i kno have 2 improve my singing and i'll definitely practise and work harder!!
    @keoraf - man just once again check my original composition First Love. i hve re-recorded the song!!!!

9. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I've checked this newer version and my opinion is, the previous version was too fast and this new version is too slow. Your talent of composing is just perfect and your song is very good, so keep going! Hope to hear more of your own compositions from you!
    Take care man and keep posting!!!

10. sree.rock

sree.rock New Member

Niceeeee u All Guys did A good Job

11. maaani

maaani New Member

dude u know u have no voice .. plzz do'nt mind but it is true u have too poor voice like me ...

12. god of guitar85

man that was rude.i dont want to say this but i wudnt hve won a singing competition if i had no voice.i kno i'm not a gr8 singer or so bcoz i still got a long way to go b4 that. i'm working harder, practise and i'm gonna polish my singing 2 reach there.and i definitely think that i dont hve a poor voice. i dunno about you though. my most of the songs have been in top ten on soundclick in acoustic guitar genre. and i really dont like comparing one person with other. every1 are different and unique in their own ways..!!!

and one more thing this thread is closed..!!!!

13. Sachin J

Sachin J New Member

Hey Guys, can somebody provide tabs rather than chords for this song? It will be great yar!!

14. guitarist123

guitarist123 New Member

Hi Vayu,
    Your version is not there. I used to learn from your version and I rely on your chords. But I have just joined the gang so posting my reply. Keep it up.

15. robin gangawane

robin gangawane New Member

Robin Chords For "aankhon Mein Tere".

THE SCALE EXACTLY IN F# BECAUSE OF THAT HIGH VOICE
    THE CHORDS ARE F#,D, E, B, G#m
    IT'S NOT AN EASY SONG TO SING