Vande Matram ( National Song Of India ) :: COMPLETE TABS

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shantanukr, Aug 12, 2005.

1. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Hi IGTians, On eve of INDEPENDENCE DAY .... i have tabbed out the
    'NATIONAL SONG OF INDIA' - vande matram,
    composed by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.

Do Post the Comments ....

Song Name : Vande Matram ...

Composed By : Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
    Tabbed By : S.h.a.n.t.a.n.u. .K.r.

E-------2-2--3--
    B--1-3-----------

Vande Matram .. (X2)

E--3-5-----------
    B-------5/6-5-3--

sujlam ... aaaa aaa

E------------------
    B--3-5-1-0------
    G------------2----
    suphalam .....

E-------------------
    B----1-0-0---------
    G--2-------2-4-0--

malayaja sheetalam ..

E-------------------
    B-------------------
    G--0-2-7-5-7-----

shashyashamlam ..

E------------------
    B--5-6-5----------
    G---------7--------

maatram ...

E------2-2--3--
    B--1-3----------

Vande Matram !

E--2-2-2-3-2-3--2-2-3-2--3-2-3--
    B--------------------------------------
    G--------------------------------------

Shubhrajyothsna..... pulakita...yaminim
    Phullakusumita drumadala shobinim

E-----1--0-------------------------------
    B---3------3-----3-1-0-0-----0--------
    G----------------------------2----0------

Suhasinim.......sumadhura bhashinim,

E--------------------2-2-3----------
    B-----------1-1-3-------------------
    G--0-0-2----------------------------

Sukhadam varadam, Mataram!

Vande Mataram! Vande Mataram! ( REPEAT )

The following is an English translation provided by Sri Aurobindo: -

I bow to thee, Mother,
    richly-watered, richly-fruited ,cool with the winds of the south,
    dark with the crops of the harvests, The Mother!

Her nights rejoicing in the glory of the moonlight
    her lands clothed beautifully with her trees in flowering bloom
    sweet of laughter, sweet of speech

The Mother, giver of boons, giver of bliss!

JAI HIND

anshphenomenon likes this.
  2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good tabs!!
    reps 4 u
    PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN :beer:

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

superb tabs..:)..I really loved em'...:)..thnx a lot...deewana bana dey...:)..reps to ya..;)

4. shantanukr

Thank U very much guys ... !!!

5. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

awesome tabs :) , thanks bro

6. shantanukr

Thanks DJcrunkMix .... Wishing U Happy indpendence day !!

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Very good job buddy.. Keep rocking...

8. shantanukr

Thanks Amit .. we shall keep rocking together ....

:beer:

9. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

u 2 !!

You too buddy !!!! Happy Independence day :) ,

Dil Mein ek pagdandi si banjati hain....

Yeh Pagdandi apne desh ko jaati hai....

10. shantanukr

Kya baat hai ... Kya Sher mara hai ..

Maja aa gaya ...

:beer:

11. nikhilkodilkar

nikhilkodilkar New Member

Fantastic Man !!!!
    Great Tabs, Thank you very much.

12. shantanukr

Hi Nikhilkodilkar ... Thanks for ur Comments ... And welcome to IGT .. Wishing u lots of FUN and learning at IGT ...

13. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

dil patriotic ho gaya man tx a trillion
    I - L O V E - M Y - I N D I A

14. shantanukr

!!!! Akhir dil hai hindustani !!!!

Thanks buddy for ur comments ......

15. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

wow thanx buddy makes me proud to be indian

16. suidalc

suidalc New Member

hello all...
    i tried the "Vande Mataram" found at IGT but i found the tabs given below much much better. please try and do let me know...

-------------------0-2--6-7-6-7------7-9-5-4-2---2-4-0---------2-0-0---------------
    -0-2--5-7-5-7------------------------------------------4-2---2-------4-4-0---------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------0-2-6-7-6-7-------------------------------------------
    -0-2---5-7-5-7---7-10-9-7---------------------5-7-11-11--11-11-12-11-12-11-12------

--------------------------------------------------------------5-4-5-2-4-2----------
    -11-11-11-12-11-12--12-14-12-10-10-9-10-9-7----2-4s5-4-2----2----------------------

-0-2-6--6-6-6--6-7-6-7----0-2-6-7-6-7----------------------------------------------

17. ravi58

ravi58 New Member

hey gud one bro

18. suidalc

suidalc New Member

hey all...i tried shantanu's version of "vande mataram"....please try this out and let me know how u liked this...i somehow found this to be more accurate than the one found at IGT.
    -------------------0-2--6-7-6-7------7-9-5-4-2---2-4-0---------2-0-0---------------
    -0-2--5-7-5-7------------------------------------------4-2---2-------4-4-0---------

-----------------------------0-2-6-7-6-7-------------------------------------------
    -0-2---5-7-5-7---7-10-9-7---------------------5-7-11-11--11-11-12-11-12-11-12------

--------------------------------------------------------------5-4-5-2-4-2----------
    -11-11-11-12-11-12--12-14-12-10-10-9-10-9-7----2-4s5-4-2----2----------------------

-0-2-6--6-6-6--6-7-6-7----0-2-6-7-6-7----------------------------------------------

19. yana

yana New Member

Hey hi,
    These tabs sound awesome , but cud you please rewrite them indicating which tabs go with which wordings of the song.... Also how do i play 2-4s5-4-2 what does tat small s mean in there !!

20. atooljoshi

atooljoshi New Member

Hey buddy good tabs thanks