Vande maatram tabs

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by santhostringed, Jun 13, 2010.

1. santhostringed

santhostringed New Member

All the way playing the movie songs, how many of us know to play our patriotic songs? here is a one compilation of Bankim Chandra Chatarjee.

Vande Mataram

-------------------0-2--6-7-6-7------7-9-5-4-2---2-4-0---------2-0-0---------------|
    -0-2--5-7-5-7------------------------------------------4-2---2-------4-4-0---------|
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

-----------------------------0-2-6-7-6-7-------------------------------------------|
    -0-2---5-7-5-7---7-10-9-7---------------------5-7-11-11--11-11-12-11-12-11-12------|

--------------------------------------------------------------5-4-5-2-4-2----------|
    -11-11-11-12-11-12--12-14-12-10-10-9-10-9-7----2-4s5-4-2----2----------------------|

-0-2-6--6-6-6--6-7-6-7----0-2-6-7-6-7----------------------------------------------|

The Original credit goes to the composer who tabbed this song, i am only sharing this song which i came to know through webpages. Say thanks to the composer, not me.

#I am not a PLAYBOY, but know to PLAY as a BOY#

2. niver

niver New Member

this is really good!!! I don't live in india but I've always wanted to learn patriotic songs!!! THANKS!!! It's a good break from the same movie songs!!!