Vancouver Fusion Band

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nav13, Jan 3, 2007.

1. nav13

nav13 New Member

Hey Guys,

Looking to start a brown band, we can call ourselves N'Singh, or Punkjabi, or Sikhness (not sure if thats taken) or even better... we could be... The Brown Eyed Peas... either way. I play drums, but wouldn't mind switching to something else if people are committed and have patience to see this all the way through. Would like something that has elements of East and West.

Ideally, something you could dance to so we could mix, bhangra, pop, rock, and take over the world... but I'm open to anything.

Get back to me, I live in Surrey (go figure) and usually have a pretty open schedule that I can change around for work.

Key Words: Bhangra Rock Hindi Punjabi Indian Music Band Dance Vancouver Surrey Lower Mainland

If you're interested you can email me at punkjabi*gmail*com if you can figure out that the *'s are actually a "@" and a "."

Nav

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey! man,

We actually have a band/musical group going in surrey and have been looking for someone who could play drums for us. We are still pretty new.....have been playing together for past 7 months or so. Would like to get in touch with u. PM me ur number/contact info.

Ankur