Used Ibanez RG 370B price quote?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by livfstdieyoung, Jul 11, 2011.

1. livfstdieyoung

livfstdieyoung New Member

Hi I have an Ibanez rg 370B ..damaged .
    The damage is on the edge pro 2 bridge one of the fine tuner saddle has broken off.
    except for that everythings good .I also have a gator universal flight case in case any one is interested.
    can you guys tell me how much can these sell individually and as a combo.can throw in a couple or goodies if I get the right price.I can upload a couple of pics to show the bridge but that would take a week as I am away from home.
    let me know .cheers :)

2. livfstdieyoung

Oh and selling zoom g7.1ut to...

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I would suggest you to get the Ibanez repaired and then sell it. Its really difficult to sell guitars already and with the damaged bridge it'll be even more difficult.. my 2 cents..

4. livfstdieyoung

Okay thank you for the suggestion man.
    but have any idea how much would it selll after I get it replaced ?
    and what about the g7?

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I think you shud be able to sell it for around 60-70% of your purchase price depending on the condition...

6. tapas.perti

tapas.perti New Member

How much for the G7.1ut ? What is the condition, where did u buy it from and when ?
    Is your price negotiable and where do u put up ?

7. livfstdieyoung

The G7 is in perfectly working condition ,was bought from kolkata in 2008 .As far as the price is concerned my friend who owns the unit is not sure hence posted about how much can be made from its sale.If you have a figure in mind do make an offer and I will let him know .Oh an the Item is located in jabalpur MP.
    cheers

8. livfstdieyoung

@rickyrich
    The reason why I was trying to sell it without the repair as I dont have any place to get the guitar fixed here so thought Id sell it to someone who can ,I did talk with the bhargava guys who deal in Ibanez regarding the finetuner saddle so I think it wil have to be taken to mumbai for the repair.
    IF anyone from mumbai is interested in the guitar for the price(minus the repair) then Id love to sell or else will have to get it repaired myself :|.

9. Soumitra

Soumitra New Member

Gator case

Can you post pics of the gator case ? How much are you expecting for it ? Also, where are you located ?

10. livfstdieyoung

Well you dont really need the pics but I will upload if you want them.
    The case is in perfect condition. even its lock keys are still in that plastic bag it came with :p . its been sitting in my home for 2 years .Located in jabalpur MP
    But I think I wont sell it untill I have sold my ibanez .or will sell it with it as it would keep the guitar safe in shipping.
    4K is what I have in mind.

11. tapas.perti

tapas.perti New Member

As far as I know, a new Zoom G7.1 ut costs 17k or that much and urs is almost 3 year old
    So I think at most 8k or 9k would be ok, since it is almost 3 years old
    If ur frnd is not sure, then y is he selling ... Ppl post of their sales only if they're sure and otherwise not
    I live in Delhi, btw

12. livfstdieyoung

Oh he is sure of selling it but not sure how much to sell it for man.
    okay