US RJs threaten Indian BPO worker !!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 11, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

An abusive call made by two prominent radio jockeys to a call centre in India has outraged listeners and prompted demands for the duo's resignation.

The live call, made during the Philadelphia-based morning show of RJs Star and Bucwild, ended with one of the RJ's repeatedly calling the female call centre employee a 'bitch' and a 'rat eater' and threatening to choke her.

https://in.rediff.com/news/2005/jan/11bpo.htm

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Stupidity. Has any action been taken against them?

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

dunno , this link was juss referred to me by a friend and thought of sharing it with some people here ..

sick people do exist !!!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Bloody ************. Freaks of nature...

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i have worked in those areas...not all americans r like dat...some of them r like very nice to talk wid....i remember one man talking to me politely...and using word like "son" in his every sentence...very nice...i still remember.

american chicks r damn boring...u shud flirt wid some...lolz...they giggle a lot. one chick was NRI...she was punjabi...cudn't believe she was making fun of india. :shock:

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

there r racists and bad people everywhere..
    how about dalits being pushed out of relief camps and being denied aid...
    shouldnt that be a bigger news item?

7. fictional_real

mostof the racist and bad people as u r saying r uneducated...or half educaated.

8. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i still say same thing.. why is this news in the headlines? and not the one where 1000s of dalits are being denied aid and being thrown out of tamil nadu relief camps by higher castes..

i also think that if an engineer graduate is in a call center.. thats a big waste.. so these racists are indirectly doing community service if they r making engineering grad girls quit call centers.

10. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

exactly .... engineer in call center hurts me

11. fictional_real

^^^u shudn't be...the scene is completely different. most of guys working in call center just do it 4 quick money or else do u think after 4 years of a** shrugging u'll waste ur hardwork on something like dat.

working in call center is not a bad idea if u want a quick money...u get 12 to 15k per month...if u want something like guitars for me.its not a bad idea at all..where will i get a job where i'll paid so much so in my first job itself?..i did a job of dat....and here it is... in my arms! :)...

bonus:
    1) super duper dream chicks becomes ur timepass
    2)making out session while u in travelling...;)...indica with A/c comes here to pick me up...home drop too..my dad travels by office bus...he he. :p:
    3)loads of company for boozing...he he. i luv vodka!

disadvantages:
    1) u become an animal...(owl..to be specific)
    2) there r only 3 things u do in ur daily routine (work,eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep....so on)

once u get enuff money...time to say goodbye.

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

once u get enough money u r stale material.. u wont have any market value.. its cut throat competetion.. u will have to go to school again to polish your skills before applying.

13. fictional_real

^^u r rite....so i make necessary make changes on my sentence here....

once you get enuff money and other decent job....time to say goodbye. :)

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Back to the topic, those RJ's were suspended by the Radio station.

15. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

they do worse to americans...
    what about jerky boys from canada :)
    have u guys heard the kerpal i will **** your daughter crank call?
    why didnt u guys get pissed then?

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Umm.....cause we didnt know about it, and secondly, i dont worry about americans:)

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

indians always over react to silly things.. and then kill and commit attrocities on thier own people without thinking twice (baroda riots, caste wars in bihar, aid deinied to dalits).. remember the time when all desi american created a major blah blah when then seinfeld mentuioned in one of the episode that india is the only country where plague still exists...

grow up indians.. get your priorities straight.

18. fictional_real

^^^dont u think u r also overreacting :p:

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yea u r rt man.. i am over reacting to some stupid indians over reacting.. let them over react and let them spend thier lives in misery answering phone calls.. after doing engineering.. i will :shutup:

20. fictional_real

^^^discrimation happens in all parts of the world.
    wats wrong in working in call center....i mean a B.A graduate and a pal of mine gets 30k per month than engineer friend of mine working 4 a software company gets arnd 4k. see the difference. now, whose education is going waste?
    if you are talking abt job satisfaction. i agree wid u...however, in todays world i think its all abt money.