Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by SILENTSMARTY, Mar 3, 2006.



    hey can anyone tell me what is the difference between a guitar pick up and a guitar transducer..are they the same things or different.plz tellme the features of both of these as m interested in buyin one...plz i dunn have much time..its urgent!!!waitin..thanx in advance!!!
  2. Saptashaw

    Saptashaw PRO Tabber

    Yes. They are the same. Any Transducers & Sensors textbook will tell you they are also called pickup. I had the same question myself once.
  3. deathdr_87

    deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

    ok please sont title your post "urgent plz". thats not the way to get an answer. keep the subject line restricted to the subject. ppl will help regardless of whther u say ur case is urgent ot nor. this way ppl who know about the subject will actually open ur post.
  4. leakyhoe

    leakyhoe New Member

    yup saptashaw is right... same thing...

Share This Page