Urgent need complete lead for Pal by KK

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ajaykalekar, Feb 8, 2005.

1. ajaykalekar

ajaykalekar New Member

Hi All,

I need complete Lead tab for Pal by KK. Chords i have got and F and Bb sounds good for me so accordingly i need the tabs or lead that is played along the song and in solo's. Please anyone help me.

Thanks,
    Ajay

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Please search the forum. The solo has already been posted. And it was revived a few days ago in another thread. From now, please search before you post or request.

Heres the link for the solo. And as far as i know, this is the only lead part in the song. But if u want the vocal melody its a differnt thing.

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=5047

3. its4ashish

its4ashish New Member

please send me the tab of this song

4. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

here's the lead which is on soft distortion ...

~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B----------------------------------------12/14--14\12----12---------------------------
    G-------9--11/13---11/13--13\11-9---------------------13-------11/13--13\11-9--9/11---
    D---9/11---------------------------7--------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~ ~~~~
    B----------------------------------------12/14--14\12----12---------12-12-------------
    G-------9--11/13---11/13--13\11-9---------------------13------11h13-------13p11-9-9---
    D---9/11---------------------------7--------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E------------------------------------------------------------
    B-------------------12-14-12--14-14/16-----------------------
    G--------9-11-11/13------------------------------------------
    D---9-11-----------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------

hope that helps ... this i tabbed myself :)

:rock:

5. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

this is a slight variation from the version that subhro posted and i think a more exact one ....

@tejas ... i checked out the thread after i had already posted ... :p: sorry abt that ...

:rockon:

6. ajaykalekar

ajaykalekar New Member

So Apratim your version is more accurate?

When we listen to the CD there are more leads (outro etc...thats what it is called i guess) can anyone tab that.

Thanks,
    Ajay