urgent help.plsssssss?????

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by richa_chopra, Jul 17, 2008.

1. richa_chopra

richa_chopra New Member

thank you all out there . i jus got my greg .it s pretty decent ..the good thing is that the single pups do not hum . now i need to select a good processor for which i am starting a new thread .

love you all . cheers and keep roccccckkkkkkkkkkkkknnnnnnnnnnnn..><<<<<<<<<<<<<

2. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Good choice on the greg (did u take the Fa ? )it is a nice guitar..very nice..sets you apart from hat you normaly see around. A Tele style guitar is one of my favs. Regarding a processor I say go easy on that get an amp first. I have a Zoom 606II for sale. But I still suggest gop easy on the processor. After a while most people have no use for a processor. So dont spend to much on that.

3. thepacifist2013

thepacifist2013 V.I.P Member

Rightly said. Btw, I've heard that Hartke are good quality amps. DUnno much, maybe someone who's used it can chip in.

4. zak*wylde

zak*wylde New Member

i havent tried out any of greg bentte but i can tell something abt the ibanez..........once u get the action right there neck is awsome specially GRG321mh. And later on if u change the pickups with some real dimarzios this axe will give a killer sound required for fast and clear soloing( and stuff)

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I am not a huge Ibanez Fan though I love the S, SA & SZ series along with the artcore. The Ibanez GRG sereis or anything that begins with G are the guitars that need to be stayed away from. Yes you put Good pickups in them they will defintly sound better but you are seriously not doing justice to the pickup.. its like putting a Ferrari or a Rolls Royce engine in a Fiat Padmini :)

6. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Hartke

They are decent Good Quality Amps.. I have heard their Bass amps are much better than their Guitar amps. And they are known mopre for thier Bass Amps... When I think of Hartke DAVE LARUE comes to mind.. and he is good.

7. JATHANNA

JATHANNA New Member

Hi,
    I'm planning to buy Jumbo acoustic guitar.My budget is arround 5K.Pls suggest me the model and brand which has good look and good voice.

Thnaks in Advance