urgent help...pleaseeee!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by saurabh_taurian, Feb 7, 2007.

1. saurabh_taurian

saurabh_taurian New Member

Hi everyone.....i need help,,,,like i've been playing guitar for i think 4 or 5 months now....but i've been facing a problem since i started playing it and it is with my picking hand. i cant judge the strings while picking them with a pick. mostly i hit the wrong ones and now this thing always on mind while playing leads that i'll mis hit and that alwayz happens......im tired of practicing alternate picking, different hand positions its just not helping me. please help me out!!!!

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

keep ur hand at the best position u feel...nd y r u worried?? U r only learning 4 5 months :p:..U r not supposed to play lyk Satch are u??:p: Keep practicing....

This is a good xercise for u...

Play dis..
    Code:
    E----------------0--0------------------------
    B-----------0------------0-------------------
    G------0------0-------0---------0------------
    D--0------0------------------0----------0----
    A----0------------------------------0--------
    E-0-----------------------------------------0
    Use alternate picking and don't look at the strings wen u r playing it...

3. grabasstic_man

grabasstic_man New Member

when i am soloing, the way i do it is that i rest the side of my palm on the bridge. Hold the pick between my thumb and index finger. this gives u a better control and over time will allow u to play faster. Do this and use the exercise above.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I have been playng for 4-5 years now.
    And I still face similar problem (though less frequently and of lesser magnitude)

It all goes aways with time.

5. saurabh_taurian

saurabh_taurian New Member

Thanks everyone.....i'll practice that exercise for sure.

6. vampire_swami

vampire_swami New Member

that was my problem as well.. thats for the guys..