urgent help needed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by harishh, Mar 2, 2006.

1. harishh

harishh New Member

hi 2 all
    can some1 b kind enuff to teach me play a simple song and explain comprehensively abt strumming especially, while teaching...i know basic chords and have no prob shifting in b/w them the only prob is that im blank when it comes to strummin even though i know few strummin patterns. but the point is to make a nice n hearble sound outta da chords which im not able to......so plzzzz some1 help me out as i need it desparately....e.g

papa kehte hain bada naam karega
    C......Am ..........C............G
    beta................................karega
    same as above
    magar ye to koi na jane
    C....................Am
    ke meri manzil hai kahan
    Am........F.............G......
    music in b/w
    stanza
    baethe hain milke sab yaar apne
    ............G...........................
    sab ke dilon mein arman ye hai
    ................Am...................
    vo zindgi mein kal kya banega
    .......G..............................
    har ik nazar ka sapna ye hain...........
    Am.........GGGGGGGGG
    koi engjineer ka kaam karega
    bussiness mein koi apna naam karga-same as papa kehte hain
    magar ye to.................
    i guess ul relly like it
    njoy
    ke meri....................kahan

these chords were posted in some thread for papa kehtay hain....now i cant figure what strumming should be done on these chords in order to play papa kehtay hain....is it dudu r ddu r dduud or wat?

trust me this is the main prob most of da newbies r facing ...n i havent found even a single post in Guitar Lessons, Tutorials & Tips forum which resolves this....pros its a request 2 u all to teach comprehensively (i.e. how to play song chords as any1 can play tabs given he is able to read them properly) so newbies can also play songs by themselves and carry on this chain as well

so plzzzzzzzz help me out!!!!!!

i hope to hear from some1 of u all!

2. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

C[3]...................................G[1]
    papa kehte hain bada naam karega
    C[3]...................................G[1]
    beta................................karega

magar ye to koi na jane
    C[2].....Am[2]
    ke meri manzil hai kahan
    F[2].....................G[2]......

stanza
    baethe hain milke sab yaar apne
    C[4]....................................
    sab ke dilon mein arman ye hai
    Am[2]......F[1].............G[1]

vo zindgi mein kal kya banega
    C[4]....................................
    har ik nazar ka sapna ye hain...........
    Am[2]......F[1].............G[1]
    koi engjineer ka kaam karega
    bussiness mein koi apna naam karga-same as papa kehte hain
    magar ye to.................
    i guess ul relly like it
    njoy
    ke meri....................kahan

you know wat the same prob i used to face when i started.....but dont worry u'll be good if u practice hard.......now do one thing strumm the chords(i've corrected it a bit)...in dduud manner......in the braces the number means how many times u shud strumm a chord...like Am[2] means dduud dduud....and then a shift......and dont try to sing while strumming....what happens is if u try to do that at this stage u will not be able to strumm well....try it and tell me if u still face probs....

3. harishh

harishh New Member

superb!!!!!
    thanks a lot jimmy_cool it really helped me alot and i can play and sing the song quite smoothly ...the only problem wz wid the strumming which u resolved :d n im really thankful 2 u ...

plz add some more songs like this as i really want to play more songs till i fully get grip on strumming .... n i request all the newbies to fully participate and pros to help us bringin on to the right track :)

once again thank you :)

4. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

"duud uud" many song on this strummin pattern like tanha dil, woh lamhe,aadat,duur anjane,on sanam,deewana tera,dooba dooba n many more search for theri chords n enjoy u'll find o sanam n few luck ali songs easier to play all simple chords r there in it

5. champak lal

champak lal New Member

I think after listening to the song....or may be the instrumental u get a feel of the strumming pattern....one thing i do often is modulate the vocal volume of the song so that the chords bcome clear enof

6. baldeep

baldeep New Member

if u want to strum well, listen carefully to the beats and try to keep pace with them. this way u can come up with a new strumming pattern and since it's not out of "taal" it will sound nice anyway. and whenu get enough practice, u can always play the actual pattern. try to listen to the song carefully. best of luck :beer:

7. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

will surely post some easy songs and explain them well....till then keep rocking

8. harishh

harishh New Member

thnks 2 all :) jimmy_cool ill be waiting for your posts once again thankx a lot for ur help :)

9. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

listen to the song is all tht i say dude..........