URGENT:Band Members wanted for Hindi/Soft Rock Band in New Delhi

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by ankitgoel10, Mar 22, 2006.

1. ankitgoel10

ankitgoel10 New Member

Hi Ppl,
    I am starting up a new Hindi/Soft Rock Band based out of New Delhi.
    I stay in North Delhi and am working in Noida (IT Services) and hence, have only weekends free.

North Delhi-ites would be preferred.

Something about my Past: I am an Engineer and have been working for 2 years now. I have been into Music since childhood but more active for last 5 years. I am a Vocalist and Lead Guitarist and have been performing Gigs at my college - NIT Allahabad, IIT Kanpur. later I was a part of Infosys Band at Bangalore.
    Primarily interested in anything from Soft/Hindi (Jal, Bryan Adams, Eagles) to Heavy metal (Iron Maiden) but when it comes to self-composition; eventually I want to make Soft Music (Hindi or English).

And yes, nonetheless; I want to make a career out of music (maybe not primary) but yes, secondary for sure.

Please PM me if you would be interested. Any queries/doubts; feel free to shoot.

2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

Tht's kool Ankit. wud hv love to join but me here in pune (in same business u r in, weekend's off :beer:).

tho another excuse for coming down to delhi :confused:

All the best bro

:beer:
    sachoo

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol I read it as banned members wanted

Super-Admin likes this.
  4. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

atleast u didnt read it as Bend. :drunk:

5. anujm

anujm New Member

vocalist

hey i reside at pitampura..........if u want me as a vocalist just msg me.........im an engg. student nd hv sungfew tracks(atif,jal nd mny more) in colg fest......

6. maxx12archer

maxx12archer New Member

hi buddy.

well am also wrkin in t IT sector n play sm chords n do vocals.hv perfrmd in collge fests n cultural evnts.listen to similar stuff as u do.thgt we cn jamm n lets see.bt i guess u need a drummer if u sersly wna hv a band.newyz,u cn scrap me at orkut at arijit.bhowmik@gmail.com n add me on msngr maxx12archer@yahoo.com.

cheers!

7. EP/*rocks*/

EP/*rocks*/ New Member

BUDDY, I RESIDE IN KANPUR BUT I CAN PLAY GUITAR STUFF REALLY WELL, MY ALL FREINDS SAYS THAT I AM THE BEST GUITARIST OF U.P.,.
    I HAVE ALSO PERFORMED MANY SHOWS AT THE ROCK FEST IN THE KANPUR UNIVERSITY AND HAVE BAGGED 1#PRIZE.

I AM MYSELF IS A REALLY GOOD LYRICIST BY HEART .PEOPLE REALLY LOVES MY LYRICS.

RIGHT NOW PERSUING GRAD. 3RD YEAR FRM KANPUR UNIVERSITY .

LIKE TO JOIN UR BND AFTR 1 YEAR BUT CAN PROVIDE YOU. ANY TYPE OF LYRICS U WANT.

YOU CAN MESSAGE TO ME AT msg2ashfaque@yahoo.com

Super-Admin likes this.
  8. amitgurung

amitgurung New Member

I am interested

Hi Ankit ! Greetings, I just went through your thread, and I found that you are quite similar to me. Even I am dying to have a rock band, and it's been the biggest dream I've ever saw.
    Now let me give my introduction, my name is Amit Gurung, working in a KPO, NOIDA and residing in NOIDA itself. I play guitar(Rythm) and I am a vocalist too. Though I've never been a part of any rock band, ya but publicaly I've performed couple of times. My area of interest - Rock is a passion for me, does'nt matter English or Hindi, I love them to play and sing both. My fav. bands are G n R, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Bonjovi, jal, junoon, kailasa etc.
    I hope together we can bring the "Revolution". I am so keen and looking forward to it, lets do it man.

THANKS & REGARDS

9. mayank6344

mayank6344 New Member

sir i have seen ur ad.............right now i m pursuing b.tech.........but i have composed many of my songs which is very popular in my collg......my no. 09582133081..............LET me TRY my LUCK.

10. rishabh dev

rishabh dev New Member

hi dude.. this Rishabh am from delhi and i have been playing violin wince 12 years.in both classical and semi classical formats .. wanna meet up sumday.. you can contact me at my number i.e 9999088570..:):)

11. sanya9

sanya9 New Member

.. hi...

hii.. i m a guitarist and resides in west delhi...
    i m also had my band when i was in clg..

u can contact me
    shamk_007@yahoo.co.in

12. sanya9

sanya9 New Member

@ anjum

hey anjum ... in which clg u r ... are u really intrested in forming a band..

if yes contact me...
    shamk_007@yahoo.co.in

13. sanya9

sanya9 New Member

@ankit goel

hey dude .. i just like soft songs...
    as i used to jam with my frnds and band members every sunday...
    as i m also working and have weekends free..
    and i loves to meet new peoples ...

so wat say ho jaye dosti hmm....

14. eggaaat

eggaaat New Member

@all: does anyone like punk rock here like green day n remonies...if yes lemme know coz i play n sing the shit out of their songs.....only free on weekends....contact me on:
    ankitgupta8632@gmail.com

15. samikdutta

samikdutta New Member

at thread starter: i jus found a musician with same situation, same taste of music and same ambition ...... its my bad luck dat m nt frm delhi .... wish u all the best bro .......

16. musicmantra

musicmantra New Member

hi"
    i am a singer and live performer. have performed in live concerts and also performed as a member of "band of doon" (desolved). i would like to join you. pls provide your mail id so that i can mail my voice sample.

17. musicmantra

musicmantra New Member

hi ankit,
    this is poonam. i would like to join your band. pls send me your mail id so that i can send my songs to you.
    thanks.

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

wow, no location mentioned?

19. Manaal

Manaal New Member

Urgent

I want to perform in my school's alumini and for that I need a rock band..
    I wish to dedicate the performance to all that will be present there..
    Want to sing my heart out with your band on that day...

Kindly contact me at 9999561733

20. Ramesh harswal

Ramesh harswal New Member

guitar & can sing , not professionaly but people says good ,

& i m from Dwka sec-8, would u like to..