ur opinion abt the new post count system

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Sep 28, 2005.

?

u like the new count system??

1. yes SAY NO TO SPAMMING

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. NO U R KILLING SPAMMERS

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. no opinion

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

whats ur opinion abt the new post count system

i think thats nice way to control the posting rate n to wane spamming

@ mods this thread is not meant to contradict ur decision abt the new count system but to know what members feel abt it(i personally like it ) :p:

@ neo i know that i am in gt for not more than a month n do not have the right to call anyone spammer but i deduced what i saw ie only 20% of ur post when remains u r surely a chitchat man(not a spammer n i did not called bobby a spammer)

2. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

im not voting here yet but i have a question. doesnt this mean that peeple will start spaming in other places instead of the CC lounge?

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

tha t time will tell!

4. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

i have already lost interest.....

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice anti spamming step

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What I find hilarious is people actually caring about their postcounts. It's almost as if someone with more posts is supposed to get more respect or something.

Perhaps the e-equivalent of age? unfathomable I say!

Also, I don't really agree with the thing that chit chat lounge is a spam forum....there are some interesting discussions taking place there at times and unless you call all non-musical discussions spam, I don't think the definition would fit the context.

Having said that though....I really don't care enough about it being either way.

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

the answer is perhaps YES n how?? they will say
    or
    in every thread even if the tabs r wrong :p:

8. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i like the new system.....but it cuts down the number of posts which is not very appreciable......

9. hate_eternal

hate_eternal Banned

Does the post count really matters?
    Anyway my two cents on this, nice step but there are people still posting crazy stuff on other forums.
    Sugesstion, instead of having common moderators for all forums have 2 or 3 mods dedicated for a paticular forum.

10. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Let all these measures remain ... is any one bothered about the post count?

anyway someone please define the word Spam, i am coming across that word too often on this website.

till now i thought only email inbox used to be spammed, never knew that a website can also be?

11. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

yup in my view it is a good step.....but should have been announced

12. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

.....oh i jus saw it.....dint even realise theres a new post count system.....wot diff does it make anyways....

13. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

yeh achhi baat nai hai!!!!

14. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I HATE THE NEW DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO ONE CAN STOP THE CC LOUNGE.....NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the internets free!!!! :rule: :beer: :rock:

15. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Good move. Actually a post in CC should deduct from your overall post count I think. :p:

16. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^in dat case y not remove CC altogether!!
    anyways, i've got no probs with this new system... i was jst surprised 2 c d no. of posts cut down initially but now dat i know y, i think it's alright.
    those who care enuf 2 be sad or angry abt this need to GET A LIFE!!
    sheeeesh :shock:

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I must say, i was quite shocked to come back after a long time and see my post count reduced by god knows what, to 916, lol, but other than that, i fully second the move, as a moderator. It reduces a lot of spam, and spam is an issue that i have had to deal with more than necessary. I'm happy. YAY!

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^@ disturbed n what abt the points r we awarded the same nmber of points as b4 when posting in CC forum???

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You forgot to add non-moderator members who are happy about it to that category.

Far too big a deal is being made out of this....but that goes for most little things in the forum. I think a lot of people think they're taking the rock-attitude into the internet world by rebelling against what little "authority"there is in here. Sad.

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

ok.. those non-mod members who care enuf 2 be sad or angry or happy abt this need to GET A LIFE!!
    sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :shock: :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.