ur favourite band

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by rizz, Feb 24, 2005.

1. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

hey guyz tel us ur favourite band and why u like....and what are thre specialities.... :beer:

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

I Like MHB (Mekaal Hasan Band) Bcoz they have all 7 Professional band member. With Some Genuine Guitarists like "Mekaal Hasan" him self and "Sameer Ahmed", Flute Master "M. Ahsen Pappu", Classical Vocalist "Javed Bashir" and some contribution with the Drums track by "Gumby" and "Pete Lockett", Keyboardist Like "Javed Akhter" and Great Bass by "Micheal Mondesir". And its the 1 and only SUFI ROCK BAND in the world. (I think) Thats y I love this band very much

3. Gaurav_Bravo!

Gaurav_Bravo! ..the chOOsen One!

ofcours WESTLIFE n STRINGS.... simple the base is guitar! nd the kinda music is just different n one way...

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Thread moved to Music Talk.

5. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

my favorite guitarist is Hrithik Roshan....that guy's playing is pimp

6. tejas

tejas ..........

The Hanson brothers or Sisters, don't really know.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

My favorite band is umm.....Ace of Base

8. shak

shak Harrr!

why dont you move it to rubbish bin eh?

9. Mr. Scary

you're not canadian, you cant say "eh"....its against the rules....ok? eh?

10. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL!! .. i would rather die then be a canadian ... btw eh! is also scottish .. and so is pissoff!! :):):)

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

another favourite band thread....y dont we just have one fav band thread and sticky it so that we wudnt have to see so many such threads.

and in conclusion I quote our own veritable critic Jayswami - "THIS THREAD IS STUPID" :) :)

12. Mr. Scary

*grabs his hockey stick*

DIE YAAA ENGLISH SCALLIWAG!

13. shak

shak Harrr!

oooo!! am i itching to answer this^... but i am sure i'll be spanked out by the MODS .. so i'll just keep ma mouth zipped ... heheheh

14. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

if i was a mod i would post

"Thread moved to Trash Bin"

It's obvious my favorite band.

it's obvious

hey Rizz canu gess my fav. band?

15. Mr. Scary

lol its all cool, just messing around bro.

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i have loads of favourite band..

reason: many of them have good songs

17. Mr. Scary

I'm `not rizz but its very obvious. The Jimi Hendrix Experience. eh? eh? eh?

18. tejas

tejas ..........

Okay, enough negative comments on the thread. Some actual answers please.
    And do not go off-topic.

19. Mr. Scary

^ alright

i got tons of favorite bands...but ill list the bands that got me into metal and i still consider "holy"

Speed/Thrash Metal:
    - Testament (was the first metal band i ever heard. I first heard them in the 4th grade, and they are still my number one musical inspiration)
    -Megadeth (well there were the Metallica guys, and the Megadeth guys, i just never grew to like Metallica...i find Megadeth much better in songwriting and i find them overall more technical)

starting with testament and megadeth, i went on and explored overkill, exodus, slayer and etc.
    Death Metal:
    -Morbid Angel (imo trey azagthoth is the overlord of technical/extreme death metal. I saw the video for Where the Slime Live on tv when i was in 8th grade. It was then i got obsessed with 7 strings and got a taste of what death metal is like)
    -Death (what can i say, Chuck Schuldiner is not some screaming fanatic...hes an amazing lyricist...a ****ING AMAZING ONE!!!!)

with those two bands i went ahead and discovered other death metal bands

Canadian Death Metal (lol):
    Cryptopsy (discovered these guys nearly 3 years ago...first i hated them because i couldnt understand a god damn word Lord worm was saying. Then i got addicted with the music [john levasseur<---loved his riffs, flo mounier,<-- insane drummer]
    Martyr (another badass extreme/technical death metal from quebec, amazing musicians...the guitarists are AMAZING)

Starting with them, im still actively exploring the Canadian death metal scene

20. Mr. Scary

i forgot to add, Possessed got me into death metal too.