ur dream girl????????/

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Sanjay's love life very confusing........to me atleast......

2. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

whuse love life isnt confusing?!lol

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^lolz, good one....however, i phrase it as "pain is caused by pleasure".

4. browneyegurlie

true but wat if there is no pleasure and its all a complicated mess?

5. fictional_real

^^^ouch! sounds like u being unlucky. i think u need my number. :p:

6. browneyegurlie

hahha maybe!unlucky could b one word to describe it...its just a viscious cycle damn it why cant people give just one chance!

7. @fr n bowneye life is a confusing experience of our existenec which while trying to explain more abt or find more abt make it more confusing!!!!! understood ??me not lolz

8. browneyegurlie

true

true lifes sumthing definately which throws new experiences and i love life and enjoy evry minute now but sumtimes u wish that u can win in certain points of it instead of losing like always.

9. @browneye at times life is so cruel well lets not get off topic plzzzzzzzzzzz :beer:

10. browneyegurlie

lol ok i shall shut up ...i had a pretty **** day so i guess i'm taking it out on here...i'm sorry *blushes*

11. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Haha this is best reply.. u get 100 points dude

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

welcome back dude. happy new year to u.
    check out dharmatmas band mp3s. he started a thread music talk. they r pretty good.

Jay

13. fictional_real

NOw i know who was making me busy...by missing me all day long. :p:

as for life, i think i am fortunate enuff to blessed wid good friends and lovable family members and i haven't been unlucky ;) since life has given me ample of appurtunity for everything. :)

hey, my dream gurls now is lara dutta....i saw this amazing figure of hers on a poster ...i was like "damn! why didnt i notice her earlier"...stunning beauty. :shock:

14. @fr yeah she's a beautiful one

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

lara dutta rocks ;)

16. :mad:bobby n fr lara dutta is simply a real beauty really liked her first movie andaaz i think
    beautiful lady

17. tejas

tejas ..........

Damn...I just cant remember Lara Dutta's face or for that matter any part of her.AAAHHH.

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Lara dutta? Who's she?:p:

19. fictional_real

i have been fan of lara ....before she got her first movie...

i personally saw her in planet M in Andheri....she looks amazingly fit. her body something u'll call "perfect"....neither slim or fat.....just perfect.

u guys heard abt the lucky guy who just got cheek kissed by sameera reddy ....just coz she found him a cute fan of hers outside a hotel?

lucky dog.

20. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Very lucky indeed. I saw Neha dhupia in shoppers stop here, she was acting like a queen. She had this bodyguard and that guy was literally carrying her. She had her hand lightly placed on his. And he was showing her the way. And she aint even that pretty for that kind of a treatment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.